Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE


Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Reply to Top 5 f/e companies for fl     
Old 09-01-2017, 01:02 PM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts:6
State: JT Agent is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Top 5 f/e companies for fl Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Im looking for in you guy's opinion who are the top 5 f/e companies to work with?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Old 09-01-2017, 01:29 PM   #2
Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts:630
State: billyb is an Insurance Agent from
Top 5 f/e companies for fl Re: Top 5 f/e companies for fl
This will depend a lot on you IMO and what companies They offer. FEX Quotes will give you an idea of who is available. I work FL and it is tough..
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Old 09-01-2017, 04:36 PM   #3
Guru
TPAAgent on Top 5 f/e companies for fl
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts:941
State: TPAAgent is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Top 5 f/e companies for fl Re: Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Originally Posted by JT Agent View Post
Im looking for in you guy's opinion who are the top 5 f/e companies to work with?
Just a heads up-There's no difference in underwriting or price from state to state
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Old 09-04-2017, 08:48 PM   #4
Guru
Broker4Ever on Top 5 f/e companies for fl
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts:529
State: Broker4Ever is an Insurance Agent from California
Top 5 f/e companies for fl Re: Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Originally Posted by JT Agent View Post
Im looking for in you guy's opinion who are the top 5 f/e companies to work with?
Hey JT.

When I get a new agent I always reccomend these carriers.

Transamerica
Liberty Bankers Life
Royal Neighbors of America
Americo
AIG

With these 5 carriers there are VERY FEW medical conditions that you cannot get 1st day coverage for (that another carrier would). Including...

Recent mini stroke
Walker use
Neuropathy & other diabetic complications
Afib
Insulin use with no minimum age
Previous heart problems or stroke
Hepatitis
Malaria
COPD
Chronic Asthma
Recent hospital stay
Non-chronic kidney disease
Plus more......

Also, 4 out of 5 are paperless, & instant decision underwriting. 3 out of 5 pay within 72 hours upon submission. CA$H FLOW!

Email me for a copy of my underwriting cheat sheet. [email protected]

------------------------------------
Michael Kruzich
Organizer of Random Thoughts and Erratic Activity at EFES
Instagram: @michaelkruzich
Add Me On LinkedIn
  Reply With Quote to Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Old 09-04-2017, 10:23 PM   #5
Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts:1,038
State: indiana260 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
indiana260 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Originally Posted by Broker4Ever View Post
Hey JT.

When I get a new agent I always reccomend these carriers.

Transamerica
Liberty Bankers Life
Royal Neighbors of America
Americo
AIG

With these 5 carriers there are VERY FEW medical conditions that you cannot get 1st day coverage for (that another carrier would). Including...

Recent mini stroke
Walker use
Neuropathy & other diabetic complications
Afib
Insulin use with no minimum age
Previous heart problems or stroke
Hepatitis
Malaria
COPD
Chronic Asthma
Recent hospital stay
Non-chronic kidney disease
Plus more......

Also, 4 out of 5 are paperless, & instant decision underwriting. 3 out of 5 pay within 72 hours upon submission. CA$H FLOW!

Email me for a copy of my underwriting cheat sheet. [email protected]
What 3 pay within 72 hrs? I know RNA but I know Trans doesn't and I don't recall AIG or LBL paying that fast.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Old 09-05-2017, 07:34 AM   #6
Guru
bboman23 on Top 5 f/e companies for fl
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts:5,609
State: bboman23 is an Insurance Agent from Mississippi
bboman23 is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Top 5 f/e companies for fl Re: Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Originally Posted by indiana260 View Post
What 3 pay within 72 hrs? I know RNA but I know Trans doesn't and I don't recall AIG or LBL paying that fast.
LBL pays on issue with us.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Old 09-05-2017, 07:42 AM   #7
Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts:16,353
State: jdeasy is an Insurance Agent from Kentucky
jdeasy is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Top 5 f/e companies for fl Re: Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Originally Posted by JT Agent View Post
Im looking for in you guy's opinion who are the top 5 f/e companies to work with?
Depends on what you mean by top. Price? Standard Life, Oxford, SNL, Settlers, Assurity.

Are you new?

If so then I always starting with one company. Learn everything about that company and write only that company. Then add companies as you find areas that your one company won't work.

If you are not new then just pick up any company you want. No reason to limit to 5 but also no reason to focus on 5 either.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Old 09-05-2017, 08:01 AM   #8
Guru
TampaHound on Top 5 f/e companies for fl
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts:370
State: TampaHound is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Top 5 f/e companies for fl Re: Top 5 f/e companies for fl
I like MOO. Generally their pricing is reasonable and they don't always require a POS.

That being said, if your client can't get the level policy you are forced to pivot to another option since their graded pricing is out of whack if you ask me.

------------------------------------
https://easy-feinsurance.com/

And now for something completely different: It's my motorcycle blog!!! Mostly just archived stuff now.
  Reply With Quote to Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Old 09-05-2017, 08:23 AM   #9
Guru
bboman23 on Top 5 f/e companies for fl
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts:5,609
State: bboman23 is an Insurance Agent from Mississippi
bboman23 is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Top 5 f/e companies for fl Re: Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Originally Posted by TampaHound View Post
I like MOO. Generally their pricing is reasonable and they don't always require a POS.

That being said, if your client can't get the level policy you are forced to pivot to another option since their graded pricing is out of whack if you ask me.
MOO will order a phone interview over 70% of the time though. An agent should always get an approval in house when writing MOO.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Old 09-05-2017, 10:55 AM   #10
Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts:1,393
State: Baseball7 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Baseball7 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Top 5 f/e companies for fl Re: Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Every Omaha app I've done without calling Appitical has lead to a PHI when I wasn't in the house.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Reply to Top 5 f/e companies for fl 

  Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum




Similar Threads with Top 5 f/e companies for fl
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Guide to P&C for New Agents and New Agencies NCAgent Getting Started Selling Insurance 143 08-02-2017 06:42 PM
TOP 10 Distributor Companies in CA for LSW WSA2015 General Insurance Agent Discussions 0 06-03-2015 01:14 AM
Top Companies for Final Expense diesel14 Final Expense Forum 23 05-02-2014 08:31 PM
Which Are The Top 10 Life Insurance Companies ? TA2727 Life Insurance Forum 4 05-18-2011 08:10 PM
Network Companies With Top Carriers alanoneal Getting Started Selling Insurance 3 02-12-2011 02:15 PM



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 PM.

Forum enabled with vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Join the Forum - It's FREE

Share This Page



Weekly Poll

Where do we go from here? POLL
Nothing - No ACA fixes - status quo
29.82 %
HHS Rulings and band aid bills
17.54 %
Hail Mary repeal and/or replace bill
17.54 %
A bipartisan bill to fix ACA
35.09 %

Voters: 57. This poll is closed