Top Agent With Lincoln Heritage Wrote 70k in AP For July

Obi Wan Kenobi

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
New agents to this forum stop wasting your time asking these guys about contracts, where to get leads and what not.

The gentleman that wrote 64k in April, set a new company record.

Wrote 70k in AP for the month of July.

PM me and I will get you in contact with the top organizations with Lincoln.

BTW Jason is a "street level" agent on a the company's in house lead program.

PM me. I'm not going to argue, just PM for details. If you wrote more than 70k for a month then I'll engage you in debate.

Last edited:
New agents to this forum stop wasting your time asking these guys about contracts, where to get leads and what not.

PM me. I'm not going to argue, just PM for details. Unless you wrote more than 70k for a month then I'll engage you in debate.

Not debating. .. can you tell us how many leads and what type?

PM me. I'm not going to argue, just PM for details. If you wrote more than 70k for a month then I'll engage you in debate.

So you are saying that if we just contract with "the top organizations with Lincoln", we will write 70K [er month?. That it couldn't be done if an agent had a "top contract" elsewhere?

So what you are saying is that if I buy 275 leads from LH and sell their product I will write 70k in AP.

Or could you just be boasting the production of a good salesman since he sold an overpriced product to unsuspecting seniors that did not know any better.

Talk to me in a year and tell me how much stays on the books.

So what you are saying is that if I buy 275 leads from LH and sell their product I will write 70k in AP.

Or could you just be boasting the production of a good salesman since he sold an overpriced product to unsuspecting seniors that did not know any better.

Talk to me in a year and tell me how much stays on the books.

I got $50 to whoever can tell me where this guy works ;) ;) ;)

Latest posts

Back