Tough Term Life Case

first set of questions are Knock Out

Part 2 has their own questions that you can answer YES to. They use the answers, along with current/past medications , to determine eligibility, or if an APS is needed.

They have a formula which is kind of a pain. Ex. For term express ( non APS ) plan, if a person is taking so many medications, they are disqualified.

But they could then qualify for the safe harbor term, at about the same price or cheaper.

We tend to get both set of applications signed and completed, as a precaution.

IN my opinion , they are a company that you need to run your clients risk profile past, to get guidance on.

Thanks, this helps!

The guy in this thread that wants to tell everyone how wrong they are but won't offer an alternative.

Just read all the posts in this thread. He acts like someone pees in his cheerios every morning. ?de02

Lmao. I agree with you brother. This forum is still a great resource of information if you can look past all the unnecessary extra comments.

Is your secret your big 140 contract ? :D:D

I think his secret is lying to agents and telling them
That he can get clients approves for phx life term express product for people who are on disability since 2010 because of a back injury. Takes Percoset, Nucyenta and Gabapentin

He also advertises to agents and consumers that he's licensed and sells products with primerica, all state and NY life

Guy is a moron

Back