Training Videos

limitless84

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am unable to contract for a few months due to my situation with my current company. However, I want to start learning the presentation techniques. Does anyone know where to find some good training videos?

Thank you so much, I was thinking of joining them is it still $50 to get access?

The best training I got was by doing ride alongs for a couple of weeks. You just cant beat real world experience, you wont learn this from a video. Some videos and audios help, but you need to see the people, see the people, see the people.

Then, you just have to jump out there and do it on your own. It took me about 10 presentations before I started feeling confident with rates, carriers, applications, and my overall flow of the meeting, now I have it memorized.

Good luck, I hope you make a million bucks!

The best training I got was by doing ride alongs for a couple of weeks. You just cant beat real world experience, you wont learn this from a video. Some videos and audios help, but you need to see the people, see the people, see the people.

Then, you just have to jump out there and do it on your own. It took me about 10 presentations before I started feeling confident with rates, carriers, applications, and my overall flow of the meeting, now I have it memorized.

Good luck, I hope you make a million bucks!

How many ride alongs did you do first?

Limitless I put you in the car with two of the best final expense agents in the country already...that is where you're going to learn the ropes the quickest. The guy I put you in the car with last week wrote $9000 in one day I bet 99.9% of FE agents cannot say the same thing! The girl I put you in the car with is one of the best female agents in the country as well...thats how u learn this biz, not on the computer... Call me if you want to go to one of our boot camps. We have one in Dallas on Friday and one in Houston coming up soon. We also have one in San Antonio
Ask the hot girl for a date.....Rejection shock builds character....eventually you get
_aid.....and Paid....

Limitless I put you in the car with two of the best final expense agents in the country already...that is where you're going to learn the ropes the quickest. The guy I put you in the car with last week wrote $9000 in one day I bet 99.9% of FE agents cannot say the same thing! The girl I put you in the car with is one of the best female agents in the country as well...thats how u learn this biz, not on the computer... Call me if you want to go to one of our boot camps. We have one in Dallas on Friday and one in Houston coming up soon. We also have one in San Antonio

I don't know about the 99.9% number. I personally know several FE agents that have written at least $9000 in one day. Maybe they are all in the.01%?

I am certainly not going to get into a debate over a few 1/10ths of a percentage point.

Of all the final expense agents to come and go over all the years from the different companies/imos and people you do and don't know, I'd be willing to bet big bucks I'm not too far off. The point of the whole thing is that someone who writes 9000 in a day is certainly not the norm and is doing something right.

Writing over $9000 a day in this business is probably comparable to scoring over 60 points in a basketball game. Yes there have been some to do it and those "some" are probably mostly Hall of Famers.

Not really. That just marketing talk. I knew a guy with NAA that came in and wrote over $10,000 ap in his first 2 days. They had him giving talks everywhere and held him up as an example.

I don't think he ever wrote $10,000 ap again. Not in a week, a month or the rest of his career.

I've seen people come into FE and write $25,000 to $35,000 in a month or maybe even 2 months and then disappear.

The guy that has a website that charges people for access had a couple of months of good production in FE and then washed out with chargebacks. Doesn't even write business now but he still charges to tell people how to sell FE.

If that dude that wrote $9000 in one day is writing $150,000 to $200,000+ a year for a few years then, yeah, he could be an example. Right now he is just an aberation.

Yes, all hype, The Allstate agents, always had 10,000 dollar months. I used to write 30,000 in P @ C a month and get 10,000 in commission. Remember it was
residuals, I relied on. The homeowners policies were great. So here goes. What
Is Monumentals residual commissions for FE ?...

Back