Trans Duplicate Forms

MAlife

Expert
got stuck using trans today with their 10 page application. I send it in and their requesting a DMF 2014 Beneficiary form. so the bene info listed on page 1 Part A5 on the app isn't enough??? Why the need for 2 pages of identical information is what I asked them..

anyone ask them the same thing??

got stuck using trans today with their 10 page application. I send it in and their requesting a DMF 2014 Beneficiary form. so the bene info listed on page 1 Part A5 on the app isn't enough??? Why the need for 2 pages of identical information is what I asked them..

You can ask all day but they will still require that form. Been a requirement for about 6 months now. No exceptions.

Make sure to not print off apps online. Ask for them to send you apps and print out some direct express sheets ( do not come with applications) . Finding all sheets necessary if you are just going to print online is overwhelming.

Make sure to not print off apps online. Ask for them to send you apps and print out some direct express sheets ( do not come with applications) . Finding all sheets necessary if you are just going to print online is overwhelming.
I dont see an option to order apps. Only print option.

Trans only requires you fill out the insured name on the bene form and you both sign it and check off the attest box. Trans sends every form you need and the social security form with an app package. I get a box a month. Once you learn how to fill it out and shrub it you can do an app in 5 minutes with the insured and spend 2 min's at home scrubbing it.I'll say this Trans has some problems like everyone else but there's not a faster issuer or payer of commissions out there and the cases they'll accept are mind boggling. Also I find there customer service great as I always get somebody in new business on the line fast.One downside is they have no marketing dept I've seen? If you have a question about this are that who do you talk to? Haven't needed anyone yet.Order apps at trans marketing tab.Oh there commission statements suck.

Back