Trans Mobile Quote

I don't know what that means but it looks and works like a phone app on my phone.

An App is a program that can be run on a computer or phone, like, for example, MS Excel or Word. But TA does do a good job on making the mobile web page look and behave like an app.

An App is a program that can be run on a computer or phone, like, for example, MS Excel or Word. But TA does do a good job on making the mobile web page look and behave like an app.

Thanks for clarifying that I gave him the answer. On agentnetinfo it tells you to go to the webpage which looks like an app. Just bookmark it on your browser and you are done.

Thanks for clarifying that I gave him the answer. On agentnetinfo it tells you to go to the webpage which looks like an app. Just bookmark it on your browser and you are done.

That's true. But one of the other posts was a tad misleading. It sounded like it was saying that you can go to the "Software" section and download apps for the different types of phones:

It is in agentnetinfo.com under the heading "SOFTWARE" where you can get for iPad, iPhone, Android or Blackberry.

I was helping JD out since it sounded like he didn't know what an "app" was. :nah:

Back