Trans Screwed Up DE?

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
Just checked my email and had 5 NSFs with Trans for my DE business. Haven't had a chance to figure out what happened, but it seems unlikely this would happen to 5 different people at the same time. I think Trans probably screwed up.

Did this happen to anyone else?

Just checked my email and had 5 NSFs with Trans for my DE business. Haven't had a chance to figure out what happened, but it seems unlikely this would happen to 5 different people at the same time. I think Trans probably screwed up.

Did this happen to anyone else?

Same here, mostly stuff issued this month.

Transamerica being Transamerica, perhaps?

One was for something issued this month. 1 for March and 3 for April. They were all set to draft on the 3rd. Trans drafted early. This is the first time they've done this to me. In about 20 minutes they're gonna get flooded with calls.

I think Trans has been overwhelmed with business this past month. We know from the past if its their fault they'll eat it and make it good.

It should be an easy fix. I just reread all the cards Monday morning.

Now the question is did they do the same thing with social security checking?Thats were the disaster will be. I do a ton of that. Not so many De cards.

Theres no nsf charge for bounced cards is there? Now the question is did they do the same thing with social security checking? I do a ton of that. Not so many De cards.

Mine were all DE. It says in the email, under return type, credit/debit card reject.

I think those female pains in the asses at the home office enjoy busting our balls. I'm sure they have a lot of shits and giggles at our expense.:laugh::skeptical:

p.s.- That's my sexist rant for the day. Carry on.

I talked to trans. They are obviously aware of the fact. They are calling all the policyholders themselves today. Said that they will draft on Monday like normal.

Back