Transamerica 10 Day Rule

If you go to agentnetinfo and hit the tab for SSB form training,you will see 2 options for learning and understanding the form.

1.Webinar
2.Power Point

Choose option 2,Power Point,go ahead and open it up.

There is a highlighted box in chapter 5 that says "if the SSB deposit date is within 10 days of the application date go to the next month for the initial draft date".

When I called CS I was told on the phone that it from the date they log it into their system.

There is nowhere in that webinar,Power Point that says the effective date is the 28th.

Wonder where Sirherbie picked up on the 28th ?

I don't know where he got it but that's what they do. He's right on that.

Going to Trans training to learn what they do is a joke. The people at trans have never even seen their own training.:yes:

I don't know where he got it but that's what they do. He's right on that. Going to Trans training to learn what they do is a joke. The people at trans have never even seen their own training.:yes:

Unfortunately this is correct.

The correct procedure is to call Trans cust service 3x. Take the majority answer. If you get 3 different answers, only happens 75% of the time, then you watch the PowerPoint. :D

Just kidding haha. Actually they have been much easier to get a hold of lately and are less picky with what used to cause amendments.

I have never watched a companies training video. Except when we were all laughing at the Settlers guy :)

Maybe just maybe Sirberbies a smart dude?nah . Heck Jd's called me a liar and double liar at least 3 times this week. I'm waiting for triple liar .Heck if I didn't have thick skin I'd be mentally scared. Now I'm waiting for the nubster to attack me.

Maybe just maybe Sirberbies a smart dude?nah . Heck Jd's called me a liar and double liar at least 3 times this week. I'm waiting for triple liar .Heck if I didn't have thick skin I'd be mentally scared. Now I'm waiting for the nubster to attack me.

Haha, I thought PeteyBear was smarter.:yes:

Just noticed that you spelled Herbie ...Berbie.

Your socks don't match.

Best I have right now. I'm in the Christmas spirit.

Back