Transamerica 10 Day Rule

I've never had an amendment with them over something not filled out on the app.

I've had amendments with them because they couldn't read the birthdate of the contingent beneficiary because it had been faxed twice. They would accept new page one even though it's not a signature page. I know of many agents that have had amendments over stupid stuff like that.

I've had several that required amendments. Usually because I just didn't scrub the app well enough. I haven't gotten an amendment in months.

My favorite is when they pended an app for several days because the processor had a FEELING that I misspelled the beneficiary's first name.:goofy:

Just dont write trans, poof problem solved.

----------

If excellent means screwing it up almost every month and totally screwing it up twice in the 9 months they have been doing it?

Then yes, if that passes for excellence.

No other company needs 10 days. It takes Trans 10 days to answer a damn phone call.

Trinity/FBL does the best job of all the SS paydate draft companies. They don't need 10 days. If I wrote one today that's a 4th Wed draft then they will be drafted next wed, the 23rd.

To answer the OP, yes, there's a Trans 10 day rule. If the first draft is within 10 days of approval then it will shift to the following month. That's only if using the SSB form. If you are using the regular draft form then there is no Trans 10 day rule.

Yep Trinity/fbl has a 7 day rule on ssb if I recall, it was in the instruction sheet emailed to everyone once they started with the ssb form.

Back