TransAmerica Commission Question?

HeadCase

Expert
For the last couple months I haven't received my as earned comp at the beginning of the month. I assumed it was going towards a charge back I got after a client died and they rescinded the policy. Anyway I call today to check out what was going on and was told that they are no longer going to pay me my as earned comp because I didn't submit an app for 60 consecutive days. They have decided to apply it to my advance balance with out telling me first. Anyway my question is this. If they are taking my as earned comp and applying it to my advance balance what happens when my clients pay their premiums which would have normally reduce my advanced balance? Are they just going to keep my cash and double dip on me? Can they do that? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

For the last couple months I haven't received my as earned comp at the beginning of the month. I assumed it was going towards a charge back I got after a client died and they rescinded the policy. Anyway I call today to check out what was going on and was told that they are no longer going to pay me my as earned comp because I didn't submit an app for 60 consecutive days. They have decided to apply it to my advance balance with out telling me first. Anyway my question is this. If they are taking my as earned comp and applying it to my advance balance what happens when my clients pay their premiums which would have normally reduce my advanced balance? Are they just going to keep my cash and double dip on me? Can they do that? Has anyone else had this happen to them?
They will position it as earned

If you owe them money, obviously your earned deposit will go to pay that down. If you don't owe them, you earned income will continue but gradually decrease. Your TA earned deposit is made up of at times of unearned month 10/11/12 divided by 12 months as well
To.

Yes happened to me once. Just keep send them app each month.
You will eventually get all that belongs to you.

Back