Travis Tubbs Interview Part 2

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
A little Friday night ear candy for anyone who likes such things. Part 2 of my interview with Travis Tubbs.

Keep in mind that this interview was done very late at night and it's hour two of this. We were both getting a little slower towards the end. The audio is a little uneven but I know everyone listens to these to hear me so I'm a little louder than Travis is.

Some very interesting stuff on this one. Let us know what you think.

– Audio Interviews

Scroll down the page and find the Tubbs Interview Part 2 link (unless you haven't listened to part 1 yet.

There will be a quiz later so pay attention.

A little Friday night ear candy for anyone who likes such things. Part 2 of my interview with Travis Tubbs.

Keep in mind that this interview was done very late at night and it's hour two of this. We were both getting a little slower towards the end. The audio is a little uneven but I know everyone listens to these to hear me so I'm a little louder than Travis is.

Some very interesting stuff on this one. Let us know what you think.

– Audio Interviews

Scroll down the page and find the Tubbs Interview Part 2 link (unless you haven't listened to part 1 yet.

There will be a quiz later so pay attention.

Frightened me when I saw the link was to a you tube site.. Thought we were going to have to look at the two of you. :)

Good interview.

I am glad to hear you say that after what you said about me. At least we are in the same boat! :D

Guys are supposed to be ugly aren't they? That's how you know they aren't girls.

Good stuff, will there be a part 3....

Agent Killer, thats a good one... I had one of those a few weeks ago, I called the lead, lady said I aint go no time for this SH##.....click

Called yesterday, nicest lady who threw her kids under the bus for not buying her a mother day gift.
She wants a little more insurances.

Cant wait to ask her, So who will be your beneficiary ma'am.
Oh my kids :swoon:

I will say that not only is Travis my manager he is a great friend.As for business though there is probably not a better FE agent than Travis out there.

If he wanted to work the hours that Tim W works he would write much business than Tim. Tim will say the same thing.

I know my business would not be where it is now if I had never met Travis Tubbs. Best thing that ever happened for me business wise.

Back