Trinity, and Here's the Proof

lifelic1979

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm doing this for one reason. Jdeasy insists I am a liar. Albeit, lately he says I am not truthful. If a person is not truthful, what does that mean? It means he told a lie. If he told a lie, it means he is a liar.

You know the old saying. The proof is in the pudding.

The first link shows my most recent Trinity deposits that went to my account. They are the full commissions on those sales, not half now and half later. I deleted all personal information. LOL, you guys might be my internet friends, but certainly not my best friends

Also I pointed a goofy looking arrow towards the Federal Life folder to prove I write for them.

TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

The next file is a picture of my desktop. Yes, that is Mickey Mouse. That is my drawing. My grandchildren love it. They roll dice to decide who gets the 1st drawing, 2nd, etc.

Notice on the desktop is my Federal Life illustration software. To the best of my knowledge, you have to be contracted with Federal Life before you can get the software.

Most people know you cannot be contracted with other companies and still sell for OLA.

This exposes JDeasy's lies he told about me:
1. I am not still affiliated with OLA, even though I still think it is a wonderful company.
2. He wants to cause doubt over whether I sell for Trinity or not.
3. I don't think he said anything about Federal Life, but that should relieve any doubt whether or not I write for them.

Sorry, I'm not proving I write for GPM, TA, Sagicor, etc. The proof above thoroughly repudiates anything JDeasy has to say.

You sure on going to a lot of work to impress JD.

I'm not trying to impress no one. I said, "The proof above thoroughly repudiates anything JDeasy has to say."

That sure has no overtones I'm trying to impress him. Just stop drinking his kool-aid and admit he is the one doing the lying.

BTW, I know by now you know I write for Trinity and Federal Life, and know I don't write for OLA. Thank-you very much!

I'm not trying to impress no one. I said, "The proof above thoroughly repudiates anything JDeasy has to say."

That sure has no overtones I'm trying to impress him. Just stop drinking his kool-aid and admit he is the one doing the lying.

BTW, I know by now you know I write for Trinity and Federal Life, and know I don't write for OLA. Thank-you very much!

I thought you said you were captive to One Life?

Now you're confusing me.

I'm not trying to impress no one. I said, "The proof above thoroughly repudiates anything JDeasy has to say." That sure has no overtones I'm trying to impress him. Just stop drinking his kool-aid and admit he is the one doing the lying. BTW, I know by now you know I write for Trinity and Federal Life, and know I don't write for OLA. Thank-you very much!

Why do you want to impress JDizzle so much?! He might tell you to, "Back up off of these N-U-Ts"

I'm doing this for one reason. Jdeasy insists I am a liar. Albeit, lately he says I am not truthful. If a person is not truthful, what does that mean? It means he told a lie. If he told a lie, it means he is a liar.

The first link shows my most recent Trinity deposits that went to my account. They are the full commissions on those sales, not half now and half later. I deleted all personal information. LOL, you guys might be my internet friends, but certainly not my best friends

Also I pointed a goofy looking arrow towards the Federal Life folder to prove I write for them.

The next file is a picture of my desktop. Yes, that is Mickey Mouse. That is my drawing. My grandchildren love it. They roll dice to decide who gets the 1st drawing, 2nd, etc.

Notice on the desktop is my Federal Life illustration software. To the best of my knowledge, you have to be contracted with Federal Life before you can get the software.

Most people know you cannot be contracted with other companies and still sell for OLA.

1. I am not still affiliated with OLA, even though I still think it is a wonderful company.
3. I don't think he said anything about Federal Life, but that should relieve any doubt whether or not I write for them.

Sorry, I'm not proving I write for GPM, TA, Sagicor, etc. The proof above thoroughly repudiates anything JDeasy has to say.

No offense but most everybody on the forum when they see #1 in your post they stop right there and aren't ever going to believe you or care what you have to say about anything. Just Saying

Guys, guys, guys...trust me when I say...there is NOOOOOO talking with this agent. lifelic Im talking about. He is a total nut job. Trying to reason with him is like talking to a wall.

Nice drawing Paul........:yes:

You are a clown. And an untruthful clown at that.

If one is with FEX they will get half of the advance upon issue and the rest upon draft.

Now amybe your IMO doesn't have that deal with Trinity or maybe your IMO does but just doesn't give that deal to you?

Your reading comprehension is as lacking as your truthfulness. I never said that your IMO had this deal. I said that you didn't know what you are talking about by saying that Trinity doesn't pay until draft.

So, your dumbass is owned again. What are you going to try and pull next, punk?

Guys, guys, guys...trust me when I say...there is NOOOOOO talking with this agent. lifelic Im talking about. He is a total nut job. Trying to reason with him is like talking to a wall.

I've never in my tenure here blocked someone until this afternoon...best decision I made all day! Too bad I can still see what he writes when people quote him...

This is my long winded way of saying...I agree with DIG...

Back