Trinity or SNL

indiana260

Guru
1000 Post Club
With the exception of the POS, what are the differences between these two. I have been thinking of adding a second option for DE.

Any idea what street is with Trinity?

How is uw between the two?

With the exception of the POS, what are the differences between these two. I have been thinking of adding a second option for DE.

Any idea what street is with Trinity?

How is uw between the two?

SNL treats maintenance meds as treatment. Trinity does not. Trinity's rates are better than SNL's.

Trinity's whole life for ages 0-49 is priced about as well as you find. Better priced than RNA's EL inm many cases.

If you are going to write in Ky Trinity allows replacements. SNL does not.

SNL treats maintenance meds as treatment. Trinity does not. Trinity's rates are better than SNL's.

Trinity's whole life for ages 0-49 is priced about as well as you find. Better priced than RNA's EL inm many cases.

Does Trinity drop comp after a certain age, I know snl does. Trinity does accept de card right?

Also, how does Trinity ask about tobacco. Cigs only or any nicotine.

Last edited:
Does Trinity drop comp after a certain age, I know snl does. Trinity does accept de card right

I haven't looked at my commission schedule for Trinity in a while and I don't know what I did with it. I don't remember if they drop commissions at a certain age.

They do take the DE card for all business. You can only draft the DE card on the 1st or 3rd or the 2W, 3W or 4W. Paid as earned on DE business no matter what your advance level is on other business.

Does Trinity drop comp after a certain age, I know snl does. Trinity does accept de card right?

Also, how does Trinity ask about tobacco. Cigs only or any nicotine.

Yes Trinity comp drops at the 81-85 age bracket.
Yes, they accept de and they ask about ANY nicotine. Electric cigs are considered smokers. Trinity is nice to have. I had dinner w AL about 10 days ago and he's a heck of a fella. Being a former agent himself he understands what we need!

Its nearly impossible for me to write a trinity app. (They ain't in MI.)

Back