Tropical Storm is on Its Way

I am going to be the one standing in the rain. Bills are paid and could retire if I wanted to, but choose to work 2 to 3 days a week. Just don't want leads to get too old. They are predicting hard rain and thunderstorms, not just a sprinkle.

I like the rain. More people let you in. If you wait a week to work leads they will still be good. I took a bunch that were 2 months old earlier this year and killed it

Knocked on 9 doors so far. 1 at home so the theory that people stay home when it rains has been proven false. Lead was a smoker and had breast cancer 18 months ago so all I had was Gerber. She pulled out a MOO mailer. $36 for $7000. Couldn't beat it.

Knocked on 9 doors so far. 1 at home so the theory that people stay home when it rains has been proven false. Lead was a smoker and had breast cancer 18 months ago so all I had was Gerber. She pulled out a MOO mailer. $36 for $7000. Couldn't beat it.

I admire your perseverance Billy. You are the King of the hard luck stories but you just keep right on trucking.....

Keep sharing these stories.

This forum needs more reality like you are bringing.

Taking a lunch break. Made 14 stops. Talked to 2. 1 already mentioned and saw a 32 year old who sent the card in because she thought it was something for free. Don't know why she even got it with filters of 50-80. 1 lead lived in a gated community way out in the middle of nowhere. The guard wouldn't let me in to knock on her door. She wouldn't answer the phone for him. I told him these leads won't answer, but he sent me on my way.

Taking a lunch break. Made 14 stops. Talked to 2. 1 already mentioned and saw a 32 year old who sent the card in because she thought it was something for free. Don't know why she even got it with filters of 50-80. 1 lead lived in a gated community way out in the middle of nowhere. The guard wouldn't let me in to knock on her door. She wouldn't answer the phone for him. I told him these leads won't answer, but he sent me on my way.

Ha did you actually use the word leads? :1cute:

Rained all day. Spent 12 hours slipping and sliding the clay roads. Made 25 stops. 3 were policy delivery. Most were not home and the ones that were said no or were 1 legged. Sold 0. Can't convince me that people stay home when it rains. Also didn't get invited in. Either they didn't open the screen door or they cracked the door to see me standing there in the rain with my umbrella. 1 guy 55MT wanted at least $25,000, but only could spend $30. All the no's today means tomorrow is going to be good.

Rained all day. Spent 12 hours slipping and sliding the clay roads. Made 25 stops. 3 were policy delivery. Most were not home and the ones that were said no or were 1 legged. Sold 0. Can't convince me that people stay home when it rains. Also didn't get invited in. Either they didn't open the screen door or they cracked the door to see me standing there in the rain with my umbrella. 1 guy 55MT wanted at least $25,000, but only could spend $30. All the no's today means tomorrow is going to be good.

You messed up by bringing an umbrella. Try it without one tomorrow...:yes:

I see your mistake.. Umbrella...If you had not had an umbrella they would have felt sorry for you standing in the rain and would have invited you in. :)

Back