Tropical Storm is on Its Way

Rained all day. Spent 12 hours slipping and sliding the clay roads. Made 25 stops. 3 were policy delivery. Most were not home and the ones that were said no or were 1 legged. Sold 0. Can't convince me that people stay home when it rains. Also didn't get invited in. Either they didn't open the screen door or they cracked the door to see me standing there in the rain with my umbrella. 1 guy 55MT wanted at least $25,000, but only could spend $30. All the no's today means tomorrow is going to be good.

I may have missed it but do you normally door knock your leads?

Forget the umbrella... That takes away the urgency to let you in. I stood with my binder over my head the other day. Lol

I door knock almost exclusively. I used to door knock 110% of my leads. I got super good at it but it is a tough gig until you figure it out

I ain't gona stand there and get drenched to make a sale. Might have 30 years ago, but not now. And yes I door knock all of my leads. If I haven't made contact after several attempts I will call.

Dude, I can't give it all away for free!:nah:

OK. You injected yourself with Mickey Mouse serum so you can talk really fast and scheduled the appointments a half hour apart. The prospects don't know what you're saying, but get hypnotized by your speech and just sign right up. You use SNL so there's no PHI and you scoot to the next appointment.

That must be it.

Open the screen door if the regular door is closed. Remove a barrier from them having to think about letting you win the house more than they already do.

I check the door whether it be screen or glass before I knock. Most times it is locked. After they come and open the entrance door I ain't gonna try to open the only door between me and them. I think that would cause even more resistance.

OK. You injected yourself with Mickey Mouse serum so you can talk really fast and scheduled the appointments a half hour apart. The prospects don't know what you're saying, but get hypnotized by your speech and just sign right up. You use SNL so there's no PHI and you scoot to the next appointment.

That must be it.

When I started out with one of the big mutuals they recommended "double booking" appointments. I never got that, but maybe that's one of the reasons I washed out?:idea:

p.s.- You really need to be a "high activity" guy or gal these days.:yes:

That must be it.

How do you know about the Mickey Mouse serum?

Your forgetting out of 14 appts there will be at least 3-4 no shows and possibly a porched appt. You might see 9 or 10 and 2 of those will tell you they're broke off the bat. So better be selling 4 or 5 of the 9 or you're making very little money.Actually talked to an Imo from up north not on this board yesterday and he said Rgi went up 4 times this yr on them. They were at $40 on the "affordable" lead and dropped them.Saturation of constant mailing has dinged response rates.

Back