Troy Gentry...............

PA Bill

Guru
1000 Post Club
Troy Gentry was in our area yesterday for a Montgomery Gentry concert when he died in a helicopter crash over in South Jersey. I always liked that band as they were a great duo who were producing some great music for awhile there. Mr. Gentry was also a devoted family man who was married for nearly twenty years with two children. Troy Gentry was only 50 years old. RIP.:sad:

Troy Gentry was in our area yesterday for a Montgomery Gentry concert when he died in a helicopter crash over in South Jersey. I always liked that band as they were a great duo who were producing some great music for awhile there. Mr. Gentry was also a devoted family man who was married for nearly twenty years with two children. Troy Gentry was only 50 years old. RIP.:sad:

I hated hearing that. We met him one time. Good dude.

There's an agent with FEX that lives in the same area as Eddie Montgomery and T-Roy. He grew up with them.

He says the same thing about them as you said. Good guys, good family men.

its really sad. I wonder what happened?

The report said the pilot was hovering for awhile waiting for a fire truck in anticipation of a crash landing. Not qualified to say why he couldn't bring it back down instead of hover. The damn thing then apparently fell from the sky.:eek:

Back