The Truth.. Thoughtful..

The title of this post is seriously retarded. What's even more retarded is the content of your post, and how you wrote it.

Doug is 100% correct. You will be involved with FE, but only as a client.

One of the reasons why I love capitalism is because it ensures people like you aren't my competition.

Are you sure you're not rushing in?:laugh:

Finally came on.. :idea:

----------

Always good to hear from the negative one's out there in La La Forum Land.. Yes, I know - I'm retarded, I'll be a client, I'm a troll, I can't speld, I'm on your "What I'm grateful for list" as a non capitalist monkey who, by default, funnels $$$ into your golden bank accounts..

I know, I know.. I'm just the scum of the earth. I mean, how dare I come on a public insurance forum, post threads, participate in discussions, give a little good hearted chit and take some too-all in good fun.

How dare I presume this forum would be filled with professionals who are here to participate in a non confrontational manner, willing to educate while being patient and kindhearted to the innocent, newborn insurance sales professional developing in the womb...

How dare I presume an insurance salesman, who brags about making 100K plus, year in and out, treat another human being with dignity and respect. How dare I.

If your heart is filled with hate on here there's no way it could be filled with compassion out there. Get those dollars - you little FE devils. The Devils are in the details - so, what details are you leaving out to deceive the client and ensure that AP? Your hearts scream of hatred, lies and deception.

To all the good soldiers of light out there, making an honest living while helping those in need of a safety net during their darkest hour(on this side of life)- keep pluggin along. It's a good work.

BTW, I'm far from religious - I just believe in good and evil. And someone on an insurance forum having a little fun while contemplating a major life change, is far from an evil person. Those who are vicious and cruel in their commentary have to seriously look at how mean spirited they are.

OK, back to my spelding tutoring lesson.

Be careful.. your nightmare just might happen..

After all, am I on your time frame?

2 words: Paralysis by Analysis. :D

There's another saying too, something about doing your business and then getting off the pot!

Are you even licensed yet? Contracted? Paid for your pre-licensing courses?

I had a million questions like you too. And I got beat up a little bit with my silly "what if this and what if that" type of questions at the beginning. Go back and look at the threads I started 6 years ago. Like looking in a mirror. Difference was, I moved forward.

You're not the first to come in here asking all these questions and never moving forward. We see a new guy/gal like you every couple of months.

Hopefully you will prove us all wrong and become a successful FE agent. But nobody here is holding their breath :D:D

You'll find that many here are super helpful, to a point. Eventually we figure out who the time wasters are and we walk out the door.

What question have you not asked? What do you not know about this simple business that we all do?

Get licensed, find a good IMO with set priced leads with training and support, get on a weekly lead order, work (kinda) hard and make money. That's it. It's not rocket science.

And he is a troll...go read his thread on Duford. The way he criticized him, you'd think he had been selling fe for 20 years...

----------

Always good to hear from the negative one's out there in La La Forum Land.. Yes, I know - I'm retarded, I'll be a client, I'm a troll, I can't speld, I'm on your "What I'm grateful for list" as a non capitalist monkey who, by default, funnels $$$ into your golden bank accounts..

I know, I know.. I'm just the scum of the earth. I mean, how dare I come on a public insurance forum, post threads, participate in discussions, give a little good hearted chit and take some too-all in good fun.

How dare I presume this forum would be filled with professionals who are here to participate in a non confrontational manner, willing to educate while being patient and kindhearted to the innocent, newborn insurance sales professional developing in the womb...

How dare I presume an insurance salesman, who brags about making 100K plus, year in and out, treat another human being with dignity and respect. How dare I.

If your heart is filled with hate on here there's no way it could be filled with compassion out there. Get those dollars - you little FE devils. The Devils are in the details - so, what details are you leaving out to deceive the client and ensure that AP? Your hearts scream of hatred, lies and deception.

To all the good soldiers of light out there, making an honest living while helping those in need of a safety net during their darkest hour(on this side of life)- keep pluggin along. It's a good work.

BTW, I'm far from religious - I just believe in good and evil. And someone on an insurance forum having a little fun while contemplating a major life change, is far from an evil person. Those who are vicious and cruel in their commentary have to seriously look at how mean spirited they are.

Well said! I think the egos on this forum keep people from realizing that we all have to walk our own path at our own pace. No one on here understands your situation, but they sure think they do!

The FAST $$$ in FE is incredible looking. POOR RENEWALS , FALL OFFS , BAD CLIENTS.. ROCKY ROAD -- BLA BLA BLA... i'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET AROUND IT IN MY HEAD BUT i CAN'T. FE IS WHERE i WILL GET THE BIGGEST BANG -NOW!

You're right. FE is one big **** show. And yet you are still contemplating giving up your pension for it?:wacko: No wonder no one is taking you seriously.

----------

I don't either sell FE or recruit but, from reading your posts, it's you that creates confrontation by starting threads such as 'Be Honest-You're Broke'. That title insulted every successful agent on this forum, didn't you realize that?

There is tons of useful information on this forum and many successful agents, each of them has one thing in common-they worked really hard to get where they are today.

If you are having a difficult time in life then maybe you need to take inventory of your strengths and figure out a way to be successful in whatever field (or job) that makes sense for you-no one can tell you what that is.

I don't agree with the way every agent conducts their business or presents themselves in the forum (and there are many who feel the same way about me, I'm sure) but I respect their hard work, this isn't an easy way to succeed.

Back