Usa, usa, usa

Gooner

Guru
5000 Post Club
Atlanta, GA
So I'll take it upon myself to be the futbol nerd. What a crappy game for the US. No defense, lack of ball control and not spreading the field.

I'm glad we won, but after watching Germany destroy Portugal...we're going to get slaughtered if the game plan doesn't change.

Clint Dempsey is a beast and Tim Howard might be better than Brad Friedel...we'll see how the rest of the tourny goes.

So I'll take it upon myself to be the futbol nerd. What a crappy game for the US. No defense, lack of ball control and not spreading the field.

I'm glad we won, but after watching Germany destroy Portugal...we're going to get slaughtered if the game plan doesn't change.

Clint Dempsey is a beast and Tim Howard might be better than Brad Friedel...we'll see how the rest of the tourny goes.

I didn't think the defense was horrible, considering how Ghana typically scores, but possession and ball control was. Not a lot of good passing tonight.

I didn't think the defense was horrible, considering how Ghana typically scores, but possession and ball control was. Not a lot of good passing tonight.

I should be more specific. Our defense in set plays was atrocious. We left the back door open all game long.

Ball control was nonexistent, as per the norm. Gotta love american soccer....boooooom baaaalllll!

I missed it. Usually I will watch as much of an event as I can and record the rest. A TV sports show gave the wrong time.

What is all this nonsense? You know I dont know squat about sports, not to mention Futbol...:biggrin:

Not a soccer fan. I have my teams I root for, but I have a hard time sitting there watching the match. I think it's boring. They have to be in good shape though. I'm happy with the win! Weren't we 0-2 against Ghana going into that match?

Go USA!!!

Go City!!!

And for you Gooner...Go Arsenal!!!:)

Back