Veteran 40% Disability Agent Orange

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
Met a vet who is looking for some burial insurance. The VA is offering him 10K of ordinary life for $1,500 a year.

Can I better this with any carrier?

He is also looking at USAA for coverage.

He is 75 years old. State of Georgia

Met a vet who is looking for some burial insurance. The VA is offering him 10K of ordinary life for $1,500 a year.

Can I better this with any carrier?

He is also looking at USAA for coverage.

He is 75 years old. State of Georgia

There are a handful around the $90 to $100
Americo
Foresters
Oxford
SNL
Equitable
Trans

toss in the mix that he's almost certain to be a diabetic. diabetes is a triggering
cause to get a positive call on agent orange. on the ground for one minute
in vietnam and later get diagnosed with diabetes and you're automatically
agent orange eligible. spent two years there and have diabetes. jumped through the hoops at the v.a. but got a positive call. any of you other guys that are viet vets need to know this.

toss in the mix that he's almost certain to be a diabetic. diabetes is a triggering
cause to get a positive call on agent orange. on the ground for one minute
in vietnam and later get diagnosed with diabetes and you're automatically
agent orange eligible. spent two years there and have diabetes. jumped through the hoops at the v.a. but got a positive call. any of you other guys that are viet vets need to know this.

WOW sorry to hear that. Thanks a million for your service. Speaking of diabetes (and the fact that I can't post a new thread from my cell phone? ??!!!
Got a young girl born with type 2 (insulin) Where do I get the best call as I've never ran into this case before? Thanks

WOW sorry to hear that. Thanks a million for your service. Speaking of diabetes (and the fact that I can't post a new thread from my cell phone? ??!!!
Got a young girl born with type 2 (insulin) Where do I get the best call as I've never ran into this case before? Thanks

It's type 1 that uses insulin. If she's over 5 years old and no more than 50 units a day Level/2-5 Years old Graded/Under 2 ROP...Sentinel Security. Gerber Grow Up plan would also work.

Back