WANTED:130 UHL Contract, Will Sign Asap!

Scotty1980

Super Genius
I am looking for a new IMO for UHL. I have not written any business with them in over 6 months with the prior knowledge that is what it takes to transfer from one IMO to another. I will not show production as I have spread it between a dozen or so carriers and it is way to time consuming. I do on average about 165k in AP per year, over the last few years. I would like to get it down to just using 2-3 carriers. One of which being UHL. Mostly for their easy interviews, flexibility with diabetics, great rates,etc.

So with that being said do you know of or are you an IMO that can offer this to me?

If so I will want to see a commission schedule emailed to me first then I will sign the paperwork with you. Looking to do this yesterday.

Thanks in advance.

I am looking for a new IMO for UHL. I have not written any business with them in over 6 months with the prior knowledge that is what it takes to transfer from one IMO to another. I will not show production as I have spread it between a dozen or so carriers and it is way to time consuming. I do on average about 165k in AP per year, over the last few years. I would like to get it down to just using 2-3 carriers. One of which being UHL. Mostly for their easy interviews, flexibility with diabetics, great rates,etc.

So with that being said do you know of or are you an IMO that can offer this to me?

If so I will want to see a commission schedule emailed to me first then I will sign the paperwork with you. Looking to do this yesterday.

Thanks in advance.

Who will be your other two?

Thanks in advance.

Flexible with Diabetics???

Have you ever used them for an Insulin controlled Diabetic???

The other 2 carriers I want to mainly use are irrelevant. What is relevant is an IMO is going to get a hard working agent who does not give a bunch of bs, excuses and never asks for help. I manage myself and I do very well at it. And I like using UHL.

Yes I have used UHL in the past for insulin diabetics and almost always get approval. It seems a good portion of my clients are on insulin and some of them have a few complications. Easy app too. I know the 10+ years for renewals are non existent but honestly that is not a deterrent for me. Ease of use and to get in and out without a hitch is my goal.

Thanks in advance.

I'm curious, why don't you just ask for 140 Points? or 150 Points? etc...

The other 2 carriers I want to mainly use are irrelevant. What is relevant is an IMO is going to get a hard working agent who does not give a bunch of bs, excuses and never asks for help. I manage myself and I do very well at it. And I like using UHL.

Yes I have used UHL in the past for insulin diabetics and almost always get approval. It seems a good portion of my clients are on insulin and some of them have a few complications. Easy app too. I know the 10+ years for renewals are non existent but honestly that is not a deterrent for me. Ease of use and to get in and out without a hitch is my goal.
If over age 50, there are a lot of companies that will take insulin dependent diabetics at a lot better rate than UHL..

Do they pay a higher commission than UHL?

No.. But that is not why you said you liked them.. If I were working on full time basis, I would love to have UHL agents in my area almost as much as LH agents. Easy replacement if they have UHL Deluxe.

I am looking for a new IMO for UHL. I have not written any business with them in over 6 months with the prior knowledge that is what it takes to transfer from one IMO to another. I will not show production as I have spread it between a dozen or so carriers and it is way to time consuming. I do on average about 165k in AP per year, over the last few years. I would like to get it down to just using 2-3 carriers. One of which being UHL. Mostly for their easy interviews, flexibility with diabetics, great rates,etc. So with that being said do you know of or are you an IMO that can offer this to me? If so I will want to see a commission schedule emailed to me first then I will sign the paperwork with you. Looking to do this yesterday. Thanks in advance.

Who is your current IMO? Why are they not paying the ransom? Did you tell them how big of a deal you say you are?

This belongs in the offers section...

Latest posts

Back