Warning! No Phone Means Mail the Info.

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I told Doug last week to stop mailing to Walton county FL. These folks are a different breed. Already been chewed twice this morning for knocking on their door and numerous times the past few weeks. Haven't sold enough to pay for the leads. Anybody else ever worked this area? If not don't.

how many leads a week are you working? Also, I've preset appointments 2 days in the last 2 yrs, so I don't buy into that "you should have called" objection.

I buy 15 leads a week. This afternoon was much better. Wrote about $3100AP. I guess I saw all of the assholes this morning.

I have had those same type of people yell at me for not calling to set appointment. Then when I tell them there was no number they find some other reason. I kindly tell them not to fill out no more cards & get out of dodge. Next!

I also tell them if they don't want an agent to knock on their door then don't sent in any cards. Had a man last week tell me he sends in every mailer he receives. He even knew about how much I paid for it. He thought it was funny that I came by because he was not going to replace his AARP term. It ain't his fault I was stupid enough to pay for the lead and then drive all the way out to his house.

I also tell them if they don't want an agent to knock on their door then don't sent in any cards. Had a man last week tell me he sends in every mailer he receives. He even knew about how much I paid for it. He thought it was funny that I came by because he was not going to replace his AARP term. It ain't his fault I was stupid enough to pay for the lead and then drive all the way out to his house.

Worked a new area yesterday. Sat with a guy who's water was turned off for non payment. Single guy, no family, no need!

He said "I don't know why I keep mailing these cards in". lol :eek:

Now that we're adding this area and will be there every couple of months, i'm sure we'll meet again!

Those agent killers are good for your biz! They drive your weaker competitors out of the business. Let's the cream rise to the top.

You should always thank them.

Those agent killers are good for your biz! They drive your weaker competitors out of the business. Let's the cream rise to the top.

You should always thank them.

That is the truth. I've had more repeat serial offenders in the last 8 weeks than I've seen in a while.

But I've had 2 of my biggest months during the same period of time.

Scott's right, you just have to have the right attitude about them.

Back