Where Are the Moderators? This Boards Turned into an Fex Contracting Infomercial

yammy

Expert
I've been lurking on here a few yrs reading posts weekly. I decided to sign up today as now it seems 20% of the posts are people recruiting for fex with the head dude newby leading the charge. I thought recruiting outside the insurance offers was against the rules? Why's fex being allowed to abuse the rules as newby and co are trying to recruit constantly.The mods need to enforce the rules and kick the abusers off the forum.

Re: Were Are the Moderators? This Boards Turned into an Fex Contracting Infomercial

Yammy, yammy doooo!!

You joined for that whine??

What the hell is wrong with you??

Let me take a guess at who your IMO is................:laugh:

Yammy, yammy doooo!!

I loaned yammy my copy of "how to win friends and influence people" I guess it didn't take ;)

But you knew this was going to be a great post when it started with 'were' not Where and 'boards' not Board's

Re: Were Are the Moderators? This Boards Turned into an Fex Contracting Infomercial

Yammy, yammy doooo!!

The OP has a point, though I don't think FEX has been the only one. It used to be outside the offers section the IMOs offered helpful information and maybe a tag line about their business. Now we have someone ask a question and it turns into a he said she said fight.

The OP has a point, though I don't think FEX has been the only one. It used to be outside the offers section the IMOs offered helpful information and maybe a tag line about their business. Now we have someone ask a question and it turns into a he said she said fight.

I agree with you. But the difference in this forum and the life forum is there seems to be 4 new posters a week that don't know what a search button is. "What imo should I go with" etc..

I agree with you. But the difference in this forum and the life forum is there seems to be 4 new posters a week that don't know what a search button is. "What imo should I go with" etc..

But this poster is doing a recruiting pitch for FEX with the whine. Kinda like the MSPM girl did a disservice to her company by brining up a old thread.

What is it we should never underestimate?

I currently have no contracts with FEX so I have nor ulterior motive in recommending them but I do so whenever the opportunity comes up. Why? Because of Scott.. I have talked with Scott and found him to be a class act. I am sure that Todd, Pat, Thad and Brad are also great people to work with but I have never had any personal dealings with them.. As for the debate that constantly rages between some of Brad's and Scott's down lines, at times it is entertaining.. Other times, it get a bit boresome but that is what the scroll button is for. Nobody forces anyone to read it. (Other than the fact it is kind of watching a car wreck and is hard to not want to see what happens next :laugh:)

But this poster is doing a recruiting pitch for FEX with the whine. Kinda like the MSPM girl did a disservice to her company by brining up a old thread.

What is it we should never underestimate?

So you think John Galt created a new user id..ha

I currently have no contracts with FEX so I have nor ulterior motive in recommending them but I do so whenever the opportunity comes up. Why? Because of Scott.. I have talked with Scott and found him to be a class act. I am sure that Todd, Pat, Thad and Brad are also great people to work with but I have never had any personal dealings with them.. As for the debate that constantly rages between some of Brad's and Scott's down lines, at times it is entertaining.. Other times, it get a bit boresome but that is what the scroll button is for. Nobody forces anyone to read it. (Other than the fact it is kind of watching a car wreck and is hard to not want to see what happens next :laugh:)

You can call me anytime. :)

916-202-9375

Agreed. The FanBoyz kinda remind me of this also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvoBAeNhNZk

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvoBAeNhNZk

Last edited:
Back