What a Business - What a Lineup . . .

Insurance Sales is awesome! You can you pick and choose what products you want to market, the Company you wish to keep and work how you want!

I have awesome Partners:

FBL, SNL, Settlers, Sentinel and Trans as my go to's for SIWL . . .

MOO and RNA for niches . . .

AIG, CL and GW for GI . . .

Aetna, Americo, MOO and UHC for Med Sup . . .

Aetna, UHC and WellCare for MA . . .

FBL and Sentinel for Annuities . . .

I can't wait to get this AirCast off next week and go win some incentives while helping people save money . . .

2017 is going to be an awesome year!

Your rants and dozens of "plans" that change weekly are hard to keep up with. Maybe insurance isn't for you?

My system will work - you'll see . . .
Thanks for being fans . . .

Tom, a wise man taught me decades ago...
The system will work
ONLY IF
you work the system!

In the end, you gotta get OFF the planning phase and go to work.

loa, I agree with the advise you were given regarding having one go to carrier.

Tom, a wise man taught me decades ago...
The system will work
ONLY IF
you work the system!

In the end, you gotta get OFF the planning phase and go to work.

loa, I agree with the advise you were given regarding having one go to carrier.

I agree . . . Not much I can do with a bum knee stuck at the house. Will have a Phone Sales option in a month or so . . .

It will come . . . Hopefully next week . . .

You can learn all those but it takes a long time. Years, not hours. He only wants to put in minutes.:twitchy:

As to your point of one go to, I am a firm believer in that and something I tell the other FEX agents all the time. Have one company. Doesn't matter which one it is as we will all have different things that are important to us.

Write everyone you can with that one company. Only go away from that company for situations that won't work with your go to.

If you find yourself going away from your go to a lot then you might want to reconsider your go to?

Putting a lot of business with one company also has it's perks. They will get to know you and your business will get more attention. And when you ask for an exception it will more likely be decided in your favor.

Yeah man, Bingo!:idea:

3o6ZsX2OZJ8G3Tec6Y.gif

Latest posts

Back