What a Business - What a Lineup . . .

3o6ZsX2OZJ8G3Tec6Y.gif

Doug, to be fair to Kip.. he DID take action and landed him LaFawnduh...

giphy.gif

It is kind of earie that Doug and Kip look so much a like. Both being heavy hitters and all.

he reminds me of a friend of mine. good agent. He could overcome objections withouth blinking an eye. The bad thing is he was lazy and wanted to be a jack of all trades, master of none. He wanted to doL&H,P&C,insurance adjusting,real estate,taxes and accounting,own a barbershop, etc. good guy, he was just to caught up on get rich quick schemes instead of perfecting his current craft

he reminds me of a friend of mine. good agent. He could overcome objections withouth blinking an eye. The bad thing is he was lazy and wanted to be a jack of all trades, master of none. He wanted to doL&H,P&C,insurance adjusting,real estate,taxes and accounting,own a barbershop, etc. good guy, he was just to caught up on get rich quick schemes instead of perfecting his current craft

Sounds kind of like a friend of mine.. He was a great insurance agent but was always following some MLM dream outside the insurance industry. Amway, Global Marketing, couple different telephone schemes, etc. Always tried to tell him that if would put the energy into the insurance business he was putting into those schemes he would be a wealthy man.

Back