What a Business - What a Lineup . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Insurance Sales is awesome! You can you pick and choose what products you want to market, the Company you wish to keep and work how you want!

I have awesome Partners:

FBL, SNL, Settlers, Sentinel and Trans as my go to's for SIWL . . .

MOO and RNA for niches . . .

AIG, CL and GW for GI . . .

Aetna, Americo, MOO and UHC for Med Sup . . .

Aetna, UHC and WellCare for MA . . .

FBL and Sentinel for Annuities . . .

I can't wait to get this AirCast off next week and go win some incentives while helping people save money . . .

2017 is going to be an awesome year!

Last edited:
How you going to have 5 go to's? You just need to pick 4 of those total and just go write some business.

How you going to have 5 go to's? You just need to pick 4 of those total and just go write some business.

What is the difference between 4 and 5 - really?

FBl, SNL and Settlers will get 90% of my F2F. Sentinel will get 100% of my TeleSales . . . Trans will get my Small Business list bill if I can't write the entire group under FBL or Settlers . . . Insulin Diabetics will screw up using Settlers for the group and the Lung'sters will prevent FBL.

RNA will take my Fatties and Diabetics with issues . . .

All the Health stuff will just be cross sells. Not marketing for them . . .

Insurance Sales is awesome! You can you pick and choose what products you want to market, the Company you wish to keep and work how you want!

I have awesome Partners:

FBL, SNL, Settlers, Sentinel and Trans as my go to's for SIWL . . .

Americo, Foresters, MOO and RNA for niches . . .

AIG, CL and GW for GI . . .

CL for healthy cases wanting a plan with bells and whistles . . .

AIG, CL and Trans for Term . . .

Aetna, Americo, MOO and UHC for Med Sup . . .

Aetna, UHC and WellCare for MA . . .

FBL and Sentinel for Annuities . . .

I can't wait to get this AirCast off next week and go win some incentives while helping people save money . . .

2017 is going to be an awesome year!

I don't like your Med Supp lineup at all Tom. I like Aetna, but they aren't competitive in my neck of the woods anymore. I didn't pick up Americo after all the talk about them rescinding FE policies in the 23rd month(they'll probably UW again at claim time). I thought I told you about MOFO'S shell game and UHC's only going to be good for UW niches. Why don't you use Sentinel for Med Supps. And how about that Georgia company...Bankers Fidelity? Great rates and UW. :)

FBl, SNL and Settlers will get 90% of my F2F. Sentinel will get 100% of my TeleSales . . . Trans will get my Small Business list bill if I can't write the entire group under FBL or Settlers . . . Insulin Diabetics will screw up using Settlers for the group and the Lung'sters will prevent FBL.

are you practicing your utube making skills?

I don't like your Med Supp lineup at all Tom. I like Aetna, but they aren't competitive in my neck of the woods anymore. I didn't pick up Americo after all the talk about them rescinding FE policies in the 23rd month(they'll probably UW again at claim time). I thought I told you about MOFO'S shell game and UHC's only going to be good for UW niches. Why don't you use Sentinel for Med Supps. And how about that Georgia company...Bankers Fidelity? Great rates and UW. :)

I really hope I never have to sell any Medicare Supps or MA's . . . Only going to write it if it falls in my lap . . .

I don't see how this guy will fail. His plan is as airtight as that air cast he's sporting.

Yes it is . . . I have a System :)

are you practicing your utube making skills?

No sir - keeping the TrainWreck on the tracks . . . $2k SIWL AP minimum every week from whatever means is the goal . . .

The point I was making is most agents only have 1 go to and then you fill in the lineup from there. You can never learn all the details of 12 companies really well. You need 1 go to, 2 to 3 niches, and 1 GI. That is it. You're going to need a suitcase to take all those apps in a house.

I have Family Benefit as a go to. They get everyone who qualifies. Then I have RNA for my asthmatics and heavies, trans for my copd, and aetna for my very rare nitro and isosorbide cases. Anything that won't qualify gets gerber. Thats it. Pretty simple. I know the underwriting for those companies like the back of my hand and very rarely stray from those.

The point I was making is most agents only have 1 go to and then you fill in the lineup from there. You can never learn all the details of 12 companies really well. You need 1 go to, 2 to 3 niches, and 1 GI. That is it. You're going to need a suitcase to take all those apps in a house.

I have Family Benefit as a go to. They get everyone who qualifies. Then I have RNA for my asthmatics and heavies, trans for my copd, and aetna for my very rare nitro and isosorbide cases. Anything that won't qualify gets gerber. Thats it. Pretty simple. I know the underwriting for those companies like the back of my hand and very rarely stray from those.

You can learn all those but it takes a long time. Years, not hours. He only wants to put in minutes.:twitchy:

As to your point of one go to, I am a firm believer in that and something I tell the other FEX agents all the time. Have one company. Doesn't matter which one it is as we will all have different things that are important to us.

Write everyone you can with that one company. Only go away from that company for situations that won't work with your go to.

If you find yourself going away from your go to a lot then you might want to reconsider your go to?

Putting a lot of business with one company also has it's perks. They will get to know you and your business will get more attention. And when you ask for an exception it will more likely be decided in your favor.

Back