What Carries to Pick for Fe and Leads

Zanetti90

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am just joining FE market. I am in process getting appointed with United Home life Foresters and Gerber. I have a lot of experience in Homeowners and I know in which county which carrier has the best deals.I am looking for the same peace of mind in FE .Also what carries do e app? I dont like dm leads. I would rather purchase then online. What are some good lead companies I should considered? If you dont want to say it in public dm me.

Lots and lots of low income people on the net looking for $10,000 in coverage. Just because they generally won't have a computer shouldn't stop you in your quest.

I've been told be reliable sources that 90% of all FE is sold online.

Rick

I am just joining FE market. I am in process getting appointed with United Home life Foresters and Gerber. I have a lot of experience in Homeowners and I know in which county which carrier has the best deals.I am looking for the same peace of mind in FE .Also what carries do e app? I dont like dm leads. I would rather purchase then online. What are some good lead companies I should considered? If you dont want to say it in public dm me.

Are you for real? Sounds like trill bait, but whatever, since your search function is broken:

1. Ask yourself why FE? if you think it's easy, think again.
2. Pick an IMO that knows FE. Todd King, Fex or 360. All on this forum, all great to work with.
3. You have chosen the wrong carriers, most likely because you have the wrong upline. Ask one of the IMOS LISTED above and you will probably get an answer that looks something like this: Trans, ACI, Oxford,Americo, SNL, RNA 5 Star. Pick two.or three. My recommendation would be Trans, ACI and SNL.
4. The market doesn't give one single sh! That you don't like DM leads. They are the backbone of the marketing plans of 99/100 successful FE agents. The leads connection. Also on this forum.

----------

Lots and lots of low income people on the net looking for $10,000 in coverage. Just because they generally won't have a computer shouldn't stop you in your quest.

I've been told be reliable sources that 90% of all FE is sold online.

Rick

Your fast. Beat me to the punch.

Are you for real? Sounds like trill bait, but whatever, since your search function is broken:

2. Pick an IMO that knows FE. Todd King, Fex or 360. All on this forum, all great to work with.
3. You have chosen the wrong carriers, most likely because you have the wrong upline. Ask one of the IMOS LISTED above and you will probably get an answer that looks something like this: Trans, ACI, Oxford,Americo, SNL, RNA 5 Star. Pick two.or three. My recommendation would be Trans, ACI and SNL.
4. The market doesn't give one single sh! That you don't like DM leads. They are the backbone of the marketing plans of 99/100 successful FE agents. The leads connection. Also on this forum.

----------

Foresters are not bad at all. They have their act together pretty good in comparison to 1 star LOL

----------

If I can get their Fe , I can get their medicare/health insurance and their home if they have any ... I am looking for help.I am not looking to bash anybody here so relax .. This companies that you mentioned .Does any one of them offers e apps ?

If I can get their Fe , I can get their medicare/health insurance and their home if they have any ... I am looking for help.I am not looking to bash anybody here so relax .. This companies that you mentioned .Does any one of them offers e apps ?

A typical FE prospect is not gonna have medicare supplement, they will be on medicaid or med advantage. Once in a while you may come across a medsupp but not often, we are in the south. Now up north or midwest its a little different from what Ive seen.

I think if you visit the carriers website they have the info on eapps if available. I never use them, most older people are fairly scared of tech, so I just play columbo and pull out the magic paper apps:biggrin:

P.S. I am the lead God.:yes:

So you want to sell Final Expense, health insurance (to include Medicare), and Homeowners Insurance?

Sounds like you have a plan there. I'm not going to say what kind of plan it is---but it surely is a plan.

Back