What Companies Write Final Expense in NJ?

Gonzozap

NJ
Can anyone share what companies are best to contract with for Final Expense in NJ? Hopefully, good companies.

Particularly interested in reasonable advances, option for immediate level death benefits, COPD coverage, and competitive rates of course.

Thx all.

Can anyone share what companies are best to contract with for Final Expense in NJ? Hopefully, good companies.

Particularly interested in reasonable advances, option for immediate level death benefits, COPD coverage, and competitive rates of course.

Thx all.

Here are a few...

Attachments

• IMG_0660.jpg
    IMG_0660.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 52
You're limited on carriers. One of my good agents is in NJ and she writes a bunch of trans. MoO seems to be one of the lower priced carriers, but you have to deal with MoO. Most would say the same about trans though lol!

You're limited on carriers. One of my good agents is in NJ and she writes a bunch of trans. MoO seems to be one of the lower priced carriers, but you have to deal with MoO. Most would say the same about trans though lol!

Will soon see I guess. I actually receive mailers from MOO all the time. They underwrite a lot.

Don't recall what it was. They all went in the trash.

It is their GI. For GI, it is all but unbeatable in pricing. I admit it has been a while since I lasted looked at their rates, but I recall it being 5 year bands. You might find a case here or there that is less, but not often.

The reality is, most people buying it don't need a GI plan. They can qualify for immediate coverage and often at a lower rate with another company. That is why MOO won't allow agents to sell it. Agents would only send the sick people and tank their mortality.

With their massive ad spend it is hard to be sure, but I suspect it is very profitable for them.

I find a whole lot more Lincoln Heritage that I do direct mail Omaha. I wonder if there's any correlation....

Back