What Has Happen to SNL Producers?

The issue I've had with SNL is I do a lot of replacement and its usually an easier sale to put your bet foot forward in (terms of price) with other companies. I also have been running into lots of COPD and Gabapentin. Gonna make it tough to qualify for Alaska.

I suppose you could say I'm on the bubble.

The issue I've had with SNL is I do a lot of replacement and its usually an easier sale to put your bet foot forward in (terms of price) with other companies. I also have been running into lots of COPD and Gabapentin. Gonna make it tough to qualify for Alaska.

I suppose you could say I'm on the bubble.

When the Gabapentin is used for Restless Legs Syndrome, SNL will accept it with their Preferred Product.

I think they also will take it when used for nerve damage.

I have a guy right now its a $145 monthly payment but he is on Digoxin, which is on their hit list. He had a heart attack ten years ago, but otherwise seems fine. If I take him SNL he's graded, I think elsewhere he will be preferred.

I have another guy I am replacing his 2 policies that total $6,500 in coverage he is paying $75 per month. I can get him 10k for the same payment but if I go SNL he is $94. big difference.

So its kind of a balancing act. Do I write him a higher payment and qualify for Alaska and risk a future replacement or save him $20 per month and lesson the chance of an issue down the road.

When Florida locked SNL out, I started writing Trans as a main carrier. The idea is to qualify for the Hawaii convention with them. Been having very few issues with Trans but am concerned because as of today, I have no way of finding out if I am on track for the convention or not!

...CUT...

Possibly Trans was updating it's portal, but I just checked @ agentnetinfo.com and the Transamerica 2018 Convention Status Report is posted now.

Does FBL have a tracker? I just started writing with them and wrote a lot with them the last few days...

When Florida locked SNL out, I started writing Trans as a main carrier. The idea is to qualify for the Hawaii convention with them.

Been having very few issues with Trans but am concerned because as of today, I have no way of finding out if I am on track for the convention or not! I'm still spreading the business out among several carriers so being able to see where my convention standings are would make life a lot easier.

If SNL can show the convention standings on their portal, why can't Trans?

Since I'm not in the field full time anymore, i'm only writing around $20,000 to $25,000 in AP per month and I am not just going to stuff all my sales with Trans like others do!
Trans is very behind with the times. They're the only big player I can think of that hasn't come out with instant approvals via telephone interview or eapp.

But Lord have mercy when they do... Imagine if they had a instant approval eapp? I would stop writing half my carriers. :yes:

I think they also will take it when used for nerve damage.

I have a guy right now its a $145 monthly payment but he is on Digoxin, which is on their hit list. He had a heart attack ten years ago, but otherwise seems fine. If I take him SNL he's graded, I think elsewhere he will be preferred.

I have another guy I am replacing his 2 policies that total $6,500 in coverage he is paying $75 per month. I can get him 10k for the same payment but if I go SNL he is $94. big difference.

So its kind of a balancing act. Do I write him a higher payment and qualify for Alaska and risk a future replacement or save him $20 per month and lesson the chance of an issue down the road.

Who do you write in MI for COPD? Trans?

Back