What Has Happen to SNL Producers?

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Just received the Fast Start Qualifiers with Security National Life. Seems some of the folks on the forum that were big hitters with them in the past are not even on the list?

Forgot about the FL thing. Guess that explains Matt's absence.

Which Matt is in Florida?

I think rousemark meant Massi, as in Doug, instead of Matt. That was big news when Warner Bros. attacked Disney, even resorting to exceptional action by Bugs. I'm glad Florida was readmitted to the union.

giphy.gif

I think rousemark meant Massi, as in Doug, instead of Matt. That was big news when Warner Bros. attacked Disney, even resorting to exceptional action by Bugs. I'm glad Florida was readmitted to the union.

giphy.gif

Yes... I meant Doug... my apologies to the Matts. :)

Yes... I meant Doug... my apologies to the Matts. :)

When Florida locked SNL out, I started writing Trans as a main carrier. The idea is to qualify for the Hawaii convention with them.

Been having very few issues with Trans but am concerned because as of today, I have no way of finding out if I am on track for the convention or not! I'm still spreading the business out among several carriers so being able to see where my convention standings are would make life a lot easier.

If SNL can show the convention standings on their portal, why can't Trans?

Since I'm not in the field full time anymore, i'm only writing around $20,000 to $25,000 in AP per month and I am not just going to stuff all my sales with Trans like others do!

Back