What is the Latest on Primatech?

Google voice will allow that to some extent. I have it currently set up so that is shows the incoming call, like a normal caller ID.

But you can have it show YOUR google voice number instead. That way you know which number they called.

That would be super helpful in my opinion, but I like seeing the number of who's calling more. So I don't get to use that option really.

I like to know who is calling also. I add memory joggers on the contact. Such as "Joe Garcia - UH client - Wife = Mary"

You have a good memory. I have local numbers in both states I sell in by paying $10 per month for an extra cell phone number. Then I forward the Indiana number to the Kentucky phone and either number that they call rings the phone that I carry with me all the time.

I could probably save 10 bucks a month by using that Google voice stuff. My way has always worked fine for the past 10 years and I don't miss the $10 a month.

Big baller! That $10 per month adds up and would buy me a lot of fishing lures ;)

What I do is meaningless. If you think a local number is important then use different numbers.

Rick

Local area codes can help response rates but overall the data I have seen is the difference is minimal. I personally think some people pick up the phone and some people don't - regardless of the caller ID.

When I first got into insurance, I was using my cell phone to set appointments which was an AZ phone number at the time and I was calling here locally in OR.

I use my 1-800 number because when they google it to find out who keeps calling, my site shows up first in the search engine!

That's the only SEO hack I know of that's working at the moment!

Back