What is the Latest on Primatech?

I've had the same home number for 13 years and the same cell phone number for over 20 years.

Those are the numbers I have always called from. Mostly set appointments from my home number.

I want them to know who's calling. And if they call me back my caller ID shows who's calling.

I don't understand the reasoning behind stealth calling.

I've had the same home number for 13 years and the same cell phone number for over 20 years.

Those are the numbers I have always called from. Mostly set appointments from my home number.

I want them to know who's calling. And if they call me back my caller ID shows who's calling.

I don't understand the reasoning behind stealth calling.

It helps when using a dialer and calling hundreds of numbers per day. I get some pretty funny voicemails and lots of call backs. I don't want my cell or landline tied up with those calls.

I do use my landline to call the leads generated by my telemarketer and I would do the same for any type of lead...

It helps when using a dialer and calling hundreds of numbers per day. I get some pretty funny voicemails and lots of call backs. I don't want my cell or landline tied up with those calls.

I do use my landline to call the leads generated by my telemarketer and I would do the same for any type of lead...

I guess that's true for that kind of calling. But you aren't calling to set an appointment either.

I'm only calling to set appointments. I want them to know who's calling.

BTW, how's my man goose? Haven't heard from him in a while.

I guess that's true for that kind of calling. But you aren't calling to set an appointment either.

I'm only calling to set appointments. I want them to know who's calling.

BTW, how's my man goose? Haven't heard from him in a while.

Right, if I am calling to to give a quote or set an appointment I want them to know who is calling also.

I have not heard from him in a while either. I'll have to check in on him...

Back