What is the Latest on Primatech?

You just need a seperate gmail address and phone number for each google voice number.

It just needs a number to ring to so you can authenticate it. I used my cell, my wife's cell, a magic jack line (that I had at the time).

You just need a seperate gmail address and phone number for each google voice number.

It just needs a number to ring to so you can authenticate it. I used my cell, my wife's cell, a magic jack line (that I had at the time).

Okay, that's what I needed to know. I guess Ill get a wife, so I can use her cell. :twitchy:

Ha, hell of a lot cheaper to buy some burner phones then forward those to your phone. Want to say that was something Newby said he did.

You have a good memory. I have local numbers in both states I sell in by paying $10 per month for an extra cell phone number. Then I forward the Indiana number to the Kentucky phone and either number that they call rings the phone that I carry with me all the time.

I could probably save 10 bucks a month by using that Google voice stuff. My way has always worked fine for the past 10 years and I don't miss the $10 a month.

I'm not sure any telemarketing lead is legal. Aren't the numbers they are calling from spoofed? There are huge fines just to do that isn't there?

I read recently that it's cool as long as the phone number that shows on the caller ID is a working number. Of course it shouldn't be for Joe's Pizza. Unless Joe doubles as your secretary or sells insurance on the side.

----------

You have a good memory. I have local numbers in both states I sell in by paying $10 per month for an extra cell phone number. Then I forward the Indiana number to the Kentucky phone and either number that they call rings the phone that I carry with me all the time.

I could probably save 10 bucks a month by using that Google voice stuff. My way has always worked fine for the past 10 years and I don't miss the $10 a month.

Do you have a way to differentiate between business and personal calls? I mean other than what shows up on the caller ID? I've thought that it would be nice to have a business phone forwarded to a personal phone and know which phone was actually called.

Last edited:
I read recently that it's cool as long as the phone number that shows on the caller ID is a working number. Of course it shouldn't be for Joe's Pizza. Unless Joe doubles as your secretary or sells insurance on the side.

----------

Do you have a way to differentiate between business and personal calls? I mean other than what shows up on the caller ID? I've thought that it would be nice to have a business phone forwarded to a personal phone and know which phone was actually called.

Google voice will allow that to some extent. I have it currently set up so that is shows the incoming call, like a normal caller ID.

But you can have it show YOUR google voice number instead. That way you know which number they called.

That would be super helpful in my opinion, but I like seeing the number of who's calling more. So I don't get to use that option really.

Google voice will allow that to some extent. I have it currently set up so that is shows the incoming call, like a normal caller ID.

But you can have it show YOUR google voice number instead. That way you know which number they called.

That would be super helpful in my opinion, but I like seeing the number of who's calling more. So I don't get to use that option really.

That makes sense. I don't know if Mojo still has it but they used to have an iPhone app that would pop up someone's info if the caller was in your database.

Back