What is the Latest on Primatech?

Labesky

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Got an email with a Labor Day sale

But every time I get one I read on here and their performance is different

And now theres hardly any comments

Anyone using them? Feedback?

My feedback is that avatar leads are illegal. That's all I need to know.

Rick

I'm pretty sure I agree with you, especially since recent rules clarification came out. But if they really are illegal, how are these vendors still getting away with offering them? Seems like the Men in Black would have shown up for them by now.

Maybe Thad would care to comment?

(BTW, I got the same email. Says they're offering "telemarketed leads", so I thought maybe they're cheap offshore live telemarketed leads. But when I clicked the link, it was for plain FE Avatar leads.)

I'm pretty sure I agree with you, especially since recent rules clarification came out. But if they really are illegal, how are these vendors still getting away with offering them? Seems like the Men in Black would have shown up for them by now.

Maybe Thad would care to comment?

(BTW, I got the same email. Says they're offering "telemarketed leads", so I thought maybe they're cheap offshore live telemarketed leads. But when I clicked the link, it was for plain FE Avatar leads.)

For the same reason that robocalls continue. Enforcement is too costly.

I like Thad personally but he is running an illegal business and frankly knows it. Money talks and as long as agents pay he'll keep providing the leads.

Rick

For the same reason that robocalls continue. Enforcement is too costly.

I like Thad personally but he is running an illegal business and frankly knows it. Money talks and as long as agents pay he'll keep providing the leads.

Rick

I'm not sure any telemarketing lead is legal. Aren't the numbers they are calling from spoofed? There are huge fines just to do that isn't there?

I'm not sure any telemarketing lead is legal. Aren't the numbers they are calling from spoofed? There are huge fines just to do that isn't there?

The phone number are not necessarily bogus. I use a google voice number as my caller id when telemarketing. It's a legit number.

Rick

What I do is meaningless. If you think a local number is important then use different numbers.

Rick

Ahhh okay Rick. I have been using one number, but recently tried to get a second with another google email account, but couldnt because I had to register it with my cell phone, which I had already used for the first number. So, I was really just going to ask if you had a workaround for that. But no worries

Ahhh okay Rick. I have been using one number, but recently tried to get a second with another google email account, but couldnt because I had to register it with my cell phone, which I had already used for the first number. So, I was really just going to ask if you had a workaround for that. But no worries

No workaround. I have a few numbers but not sure if the area code used matters.

Rick

Latest posts

Back