What Percentage of DM Leads Get Set for Appointments?

Writing $13,000 and not being able to get to everyone is a good problem to have!

I would go back to what you were doing!

I take 30 leads a week and I NEVER see everybody. But I am at about $14,000 for the month so far.

I could care less if I get to everyone haha! When the slow week comes, I still have all the no phone numbers, no answers and no sets to door knock.

The percentages listed here are all over the charts. While I am not a believer in statistics when it comes to sales I would throw this number out there.

35 to 40% of my DM leads will never answer the phone.

Are your DM leads including some sort of offer of something free like a gift card if they return it? Might some of the negatives be that they only wanted the gift sent to them and didn't really have intent to buy?

Are your DM leads including some sort of offer of something free like a gift card if they return it? Might some of the negatives be that they only wanted the gift sent to them and didn't really have intent to buy?

Our card is not giving away something for free. It says life insurance and final expenses on the first line.

I am still looking for a good appointment setter with experience.

I am willing to pay the going rates and give bonuses to experienced people that
believe in communicating.

12.00 per sit
15.00 per sale
No money for No shows
Bonuses available for good performance and communication.

I am still looking for a good appointment setter with experience.

I am willing to pay the going rates and give bonuses to experienced people that
believe in communicating.

12.00 per sit
15.00 per sale
No money for No shows
Bonuses available for good performance and communication.

you will have a hard time finding a good one if you are only going to give them 20 leads a week,

The goal is to up the leads back to 25+ once good appointments have been set.

most would tell you to dump the setter, put the money into leads and get to 25, what day of the week will your setter be working? what days are you in the field?

Latest posts

Back