Where Can I Get a FE Presentation..

robertrr

Expert
I'm Looking for some sort of generic FE presentation slide show for my Chrome book. Something that will go over the basics of FE, cost of funerals and other information that can be passed along to who ever looks at it.

Or is it better to carry around a binder with a nice colorful presentation?

Thanks for your help.

RRR

Most agents don't use one.

If you need one, Americo has a video you can play. Settlers has flip charts. Most carriers have something if you ask the ones you are appointed with.

I'm Looking for some sort of generic FE presentation slide show for my Chrome book. Something that will go over the basics of FE, cost of funerals and other information that can be passed along to who ever looks at it. Or is it better to carry around a binder with a nice colorful presentation? Thanks for your help. RRR

Really the basics of FE are very basic, "Sir when you kick the bucket, someone is paying for your funeral. Do you want to pass that burden on to your kids? Probably not, that's why you mailed me this card, right? Why not put the burden on the insurance company? Most people choose that option because it's the sensible and responsible thing to do. I can do a no-money-down enrollment today and remember the benefits will be tax-free."

If you search the forums here, I think most of the FE veterans use the "3 reasons, 4 questions" presentation after a brief warm up. I'm a rookie with 3 months experience, still learning everyday.

The warm up consists of telling them how nice their trailer is or asking how many cats they have.

Last edited:
I'm Looking for some sort of generic FE presentation slide show for my Chrome book. Something that will go over the basics of FE, cost of funerals and other information that can be passed along to who ever looks at it.

Or is it better to carry around a binder with a nice colorful presentation?

Thanks for your help.

RRR

Technology does not work for FE, just put on your best jeans, a baby blue oxford dress shirt, penny loafers and go at it.:laugh:

Technology does not work for FE, just put on your best jeans, a baby blue oxford dress shirt, penny loafers and go at it.:laugh:

I agree wholeheartedly, don't bring your chrome book anywhere near an FE client, they will think your rich and not like you or you risk getting it stolen.

However, the baby blue oxford dress shirt is a must, I would plan on getting several of them, in fact Im wearing one right now and have sold 2 policies today in my 6 hours of door knocking, a son (age 60) and his mom (age 75).

I used a list from Rick the GreenSky guy on this forum, I went to the door for her but he was sitting there the whole time listening to everything. I didn't even know he could talk until she picked out her plan and then he said, "what about me". I said your next.

Total AP $1,557 which made Rick's list for $20 an awesome deal. Thanks GreenSky!

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Total AP $1,557 which made Rick's list for $20 an awesome deal. Thanks GreenSky!

How do you organize the list for door knocking ?

Do you put it into some sort of GPS system, or just organize by street, zip and look at the paper as you drive and or walk ?

How do you organize the list for door knocking ?

I use Batchgeo.com which will turn a spreadsheet or list into a interactive map. Simple and easy to use, I use the free one with is limited to 250 names, but I just make it work, I'm using 4 different ones right now with 250 each

I agree wholeheartedly, don't bring your chrome book anywhere near an FE client, they will think your rich and not like you or you risk getting it stolen.

However, the baby blue oxford dress shirt is a must, I would plan on getting several of them, in fact Im wearing one right now and have sold 2 policies today in my 6 hours of door knocking, a son (age 60) and his mom (age 75).

I used a list from Rick the GreenSky guy on this forum, I went to the door for her but he was sitting there the whole time listening to everything. I didn't even know he could talk until she picked out her plan and then he said, "what about me". I said your next.

You are gonna be a superstar at FE kid!! Keep it up, great stuff.

personally I prefer to wear Kakis and golf shirts until mid sept. Then when it gets a little colder I will wear a dress shirt. I do insist on always rolling up the sleeves first thing in the morning. Manilla or off white colors work for me.

I also like to wear socks with holes in them. I always make sure to take my shoes off so they can see my socks and the holes. I will then make a joke about them, to help lighten up the situation.

Back