Who Does No Lapse Universal Life Down to 10,000?

Scotty1980

Super Genius
Anyone know the answer to this. I know the underwriting is more strict but I have a few customers over the last few months who are just looking for me to beat their rate. And I cannot do it with FE or even fully underwritten whole life.

Anyone know the answer to this. I know the underwriting is more strict but I have a few customers over the last few months who are just looking for me to beat their rate. And I cannot do it with FE or even fully underwritten whole life.

Do you understand that a UL will lapse at some point of they pay the minimum or even if they pay the target.

What you would want to find is a Gul to age 100, 105 or 121. Then it may be cheaper than your wl but probably not by much on a,10k policy.

If they have an old policy that your trying to beat you would be better off 1035 to single premium and then write a fully underwriting policy.

This really isn't a sensible situation over a 10k policy.

Do you understand that a UL will lapse at some point of they pay the minimum or even if they pay the target. What you would want to find is a Gul to age 100, 105 or 121. Then it may be cheaper than your wl but probably not by much on a,10k policy. If they have an old policy that your trying to beat you would be better off 1035 to single premium and then write a fully underwriting policy. This really isn't a sensible situation over a 10k policy.

Just a heads up..a No Lapse UL is the same thing as a GUL. Marketing terminology in most cases. I think Sagicors is actually called a NLUL.

Just a heads up..a No Lapse UL is the same thing as a GUL. Marketing terminology in most cases. I think Sagicors is actually called a NLUL.

I actually missed the no lapse part of the title.

I don't think it's exactly the same thing. I think a no lapse provides some amount of death benefit of premiums are paid for a certain number of years but not necessarily the full death benefit.

I haven't ever written a no lapse so not 100% sure. I have written Gul do I know how they work

I think the question was whether or not any company offers a UL for as low as a $10k db. The least I know of is $25k.

Last edited:
I think the question was whether or not any company offers a UL for as low as a $10k db. I least I know of is $25k.

If that is the question, the answer is Central United.. They go down to 10k..

10K Age 65 Unisex NS.. $44.46... Guarantees to 85, matures at 95 on the projections.

Last edited:
Back