Why Do Many Producers Fail?

We are pattern-seeking mammals and express our opinion of matters relative to our inherent bias.

Simply put, you will or you won't.

If it were a "simple you will or won't" then you wouldn't have washed out prior to your FE reincarnation.. I think your current body of flesh is #3 in the FE world. I could be wrong, but I know for certain you're on reincarnation #2.

Without concentrating on FE - can't the primary reason for failure in any field be a lack of stick-to-it-ive-ness?

A) Bad training? OK, Adapt- training's everywhere. Give up 30%+ and Reardens your man.

B) No $ for DM? OK, Adapt - cold door knock. Low cost list or find a spot and begin - cold. Again give up 30+% and Reardens your man.

C) Buyers are liars. OK, Adapt. - Tell them the next lie is answered with a straight jab to the lip - if that doesn't work, bite the harsh reality that buyers are liars. NEXT!

D)Saturated Market. OK, Adapt. Rent GhostBusters 1-3 if you haven't eliminated all 'FE Ghosts' do the next best thing - Be better and smarter with unshakable resolve to BEAT your competitor.

E)JDEasy follows up with one of your sales. OK. Adapt. - Race to bank and withdraw necessary funds to cover the inevitable charge back.

F) It's hard to be a successful FE agent. OK, ADAPT! - Check your heart - do you WANT it bad enough?

G) All this is BS - this is like any other business. Most will fail for various reasons. Someone will bounce back(Rearden) .. Some will stick with it, make mistakes along the way but persevere and ultimately win.

The only real lock on this BS post is "E" .. Done Deal..

Good Luck.. Ya never know-we might meet in the dark side(dark is good)..

If it were a "simple you will or won't" then you wouldn't have washed out prior to your FE reincarnation.. I think your current body of flesh is #3 in the FE world. I could be wrong, but I know for certain you're on reincarnation #2.

Without concentrating on FE - can't the primary reason for failure in any field be a lack of stick-to-it-ive-ness?

A) Bad training? OK, Adapt- training's everywhere. Give up 30%+ and Reardens your man.

B) No $ for DM? OK, Adapt - cold door knock. Low cost list or find a spot and begin - cold. Again give up 30+% and Reardens your man.

C) Buyers are liars. OK, Adapt. - Tell them the next lie is answered with a straight jab to the lip - if that doesn't work, bite the harsh reality that buyers are liars. NEXT!

D)Saturated Market. OK, Adapt. Rent GhostBusters 1-3 if you haven't eliminated all 'FE Ghosts' do the next best thing - Be better and smarter with unshakable resolve to BEAT your competitor.

E)JDEasy follows up with one of your sales. OK. Adapt. - Race to bank and withdraw necessary funds to cover the inevitable charge back.

F) It's hard to be a successful FE agent. OK, ADAPT! - Check your heart - do you WANT it bad enough?

G) All this is BS - this is like any other business. Most will fail for various reasons. Someone will bounce back(Rearden) .. Some will stick with it, make mistakes along the way but persevere and ultimately win.

Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Are you even licensed? :skeptical:

bF6Cp.jpg

So, I have asked this of a few folks as I evaluate my preparedness for production in the FE ranks. I would like to field this question to a larger audience...

What are the main reason(s) people fail out of this business? I have received some feedback already that is fixated on work ethic, but I wonder if that is the case a lot of times.

Could it be more so that many people lack the mental toughness to take the rejection and keep on trucking? I find this to be a different issue than work ethic.

Thanks for the continued input from the forums.

One big thing no one has mentioned is very poor money management.

I don't buy into that all. How many applications do they drive by on their way to what they perceive is the promised land?

Other agents in the area just means more business. It can't get more saturated than my areas. Yet I've never once spent a night away from home to run appointments.

But there's been many washed out here that used the "saturation" argument for why they couldn't make it.

The funny thing is that many agents are driving to the area that the other agents are driving from. It's comical to see.:laugh:

So let me ask you something. Lead vendors say that Georgia,especially the Atlanta area suck for DM.

They tell me they won't do price per lead in metro Atlanta.

I am told that agents that live in the Atlanta area drive 4-6 hours to work N.Florida where returns are much better. They also fan out into Alabama, E. Tennessee, S.C. where returns are a little better.

What is this particular group of agents who follow this pattern doing wrong?

So let me ask you something. Lead vendors say that Georgia,especially the Atlanta area suck for DM.

I am told that agents that live in the Atlanta area drive 4-6 hours to work N.Florida where returns are much better. They also fan out into Alabama, E. Tennessee, S.C. where returns are a little better.

Not finding an alternative way of developing prospects close to home??? :1baffled:

We are going to mine the bridges leading into East Tennessee... Don't need none of them Atlanta carpetbaggers coming back up here. :1frown:

I know many agents in Ga doing quite well and not traveling those fairy tale distances. Including in the Atlanta area.

What those agents in your stories are doing wrong, if there is actually such a group?, is traveling too far to work. I guarantee there is someone selling in the area they are leaving.

I literally just said that

THANKS FOR NOT READING MY POST

Your post was too long and I did read it after the fact but still missed your very to the point answer like I provided.

If you didn't like me restating your intelligence you should just go have a Coke and smile

Back