Is this Worth It?

skydog

Expert
start at 60% comm
each person I recruit bumps 5%
at 110% i'm vested and get 0.10% of TOTAL premiums written by company.

This offer stands for anyone else I bring in as well. If you bring in the people and get to 110%....you are vested as well.

I understand I could get 80%-100% ... but if I bust my rear to recruit good people...in a few years I think it's reasonable to think I could get to 110% AND get 0.10% of company's writings...this year that would be 30K a y ear extra.....plus I would be making 110% on what I sold. That 30K is bound to increase in the next few years.

30+ carriers
life ins
annuity
mortgage
FE

start at 60% comm

This offer stands for anyone else I bring in as well. If you bring in the people and get to 110%....you are vested as well.

I understand I could get 80%-100% ... but if I bust my rear to recruit good people...in a few years I think it's reasonable to think I could get to 110% AND get 0.10% of company's writings...this year that would be 30K a y ear extra.....plus I would be making 110% on what I sold. That 30K is bound to increase in the next few years.

30+ carriers
life ins
annuity
mortgage
FE

Do it!!!!

It sounds like an awesome plan.

start at 60% comm

30+ carriers
life ins
annuity
mortgage
FE

Ever consider that you can get 110%+ now, immediate vesting and have the freedom to recruit if you want to but not require to do so. With production, there are 125%+ contracts out there.

What you are leaving on the table during the time you try to build from 60% to 110% would take many years to recover once you topped out with that outfit.

----------

Do it!!!!

It sounds like an awesome plan.

Are you signing up? :skeptical::)

Sounds like blue sky is the limit!! Everything they are promising will come true.

Move a little further south to Florida and do it... We need a few more LH agents down here warming the buyers.

:1biggrin:

thanks smartasses...( i say lovingly because I am one too)

this is what I got in other forum...this is what I was looking for

Just realize that recruiting is a full-time job and by the time you get 10 2 will fall off you'll add one more you lose three you add two so you'll be pretty much recruiting 100% of the time

The problem with recruiting as it doesn't make you any money. Until the recruits sell something. And then you're just making a percentage of what they sold. You would be better off spending the next two years building up a good book of business for yourself and then recruit. By that time though you will have enough confidence to go out on your own.

Just realize that recruiting is a full-time job and by the time you get 10 2 will fall off you'll add one more you lose three you add two so you'll be pretty much recruiting 100% of the time

The problem with recruiting as it doesn't make you any money. Until the recruits sell something. And then you're just making a percentage of what they sold. You would be better off spending the next two years building up a good book of business for yourself and then recruit. By that time though you will have enough confidence to go out on your own.

And, if you knew all this, you asked by starting a thread, why?:1confused:

Dr. Phil would say it is because he has no self esteem and is very unsure of his own abilities.

He should probably go back to selling Kirby vacs!

The problem with recruiting as it doesn't make you any money. Until the recruits sell something. And then you're just making a percentage of what they sold. You would be better off spending the next two years building up a good book of business for yourself and then recruit. By that time though you will have enough confidence to go out on your own

Ok, I see now you are quoting without attribution what someone else wrote on the other thread you started.

If you can live with yourself screwing your 'cruits and giving them 60%, go right ahead. After this venture fails, you'll be a perfect candidate for LH or P'murica.

Back