Would You Buy Leads from a Vendor who Don't Accept Credit Cards?

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I got an e-mail this morning from Senior-Sales.com. I called them to get info on their leads. I asked them about payment. They said the first order had to be paid by check. I told them that I always pay by CC so I will have some recourse if things don't go as planned. I was told that I am not the kind of agent that they like to work with. I guess I said something they didn't like.

I got an e-mail this morning from Senior-Sales.com. I called them to get info on their leads. I asked them about payment. They said the first order had to be paid by check. I told them that I always pay by CC so I will have some recourse if things don't go as planned. I was told that I am not the kind of agent that they like to work with. I guess I said something they didn't like.

Yes, you said you weren't stupid. The agents they're looking to work with are new and don't have a clue.

I would only pay via check if I could pay in arrears.

Not many lead vendors willing to do that.

Sounds like you asked the wrong question. Seems the question should be, "Would a lead that doesn't take credit cards do business with you if you insist on paying with one?" :err:

I offer the HIGHEST QUALITY leads on the planet for FE....

But you have to mail me cash....

95% closing ratio ;)

There are only 2 reasons why a lead vendor won't take credit cards:

- They don't want to deal with the chargebacks. If they are worried about this, you should be as well.

- They had a merchant account and it got cancelled due to the number of chargebacks. Not a good sign.

I guess a third reason would be they couldn't qualify for a merchant account, but that takes some work to be that bad.

Always pay by credit card. Heck, the legit companies want you to so they can rebill you on the fly.

Dan

Ask yourself this "are you feeling lucky?" If not then don't buy. If yes then throw away money since you can afford it.
OP would you buy a stereo from some guy out of the back of a van?
If yes then go buy these leads. Easy sales.

PS-I sell leads too, only by check or cash though. Make it out of Barack Obama. Cause you will never see it again, lol.

I invoice through PayPal for my lead customers but I don't care how they pay... Check, credit, credit card, doesn't matter cause I'm not looking to screw them. If they won't take cc then run!!!!

I invoice through PayPal for my lead customers but I don't care how they pay... Check, credit, credit card, doesn't matter cause I'm not looking to screw them. If they won't take cc then run!!!!

Haha exactly! That is a definite sign they're looking to screw you.

Back