Wow Ben Bowman Was Going to Leave 360 and Go to Efes?

I'm sorry to hear Ben left 360... I personally love working with Brad. He's delivered on everything that he said that he would for me. I'm sure there's a lot of other agents who feel the same

I'm sorry to hear Ben left 360... I personally love working with Brad. He's delivered on everything that he said that he would for me. I'm sure there's a lot of other agents who feel the same

I didn't leave 360! Just rumors. Still wide open at 360. Haters just have to find something to hate on while they are praying their power doesn't get cut off.

----------

And in regards to the appointment setter, you referred me to get while I was STILL with EFES back in April of last year. I didn't get with 360 until August. So if it wasn't a problem then why have her cut me off when I went back to EFES?

Because you were coming to 360.... that's different!

I didn't leave 360! Just rumors. Still wide open at 360. Haters just have to find something to hate on while they are praying their power doesn't get cut off.

----------

Because you were coming to 360.... that's different!

I wasn't even considering leaving EFES until the end of July.

EFES does have a different program but they are the same company. And there was nothing wrong with them 12-18 months ago.

was just referring to their commission levels, and lack of building a "downline"

Still think they serve a purpose, for the brand new agent.

Hurry up I'm at the library posting on a public computer and they're about to close.Hey Ben if I come work for you will you buy me a computer?

Back