Wow Ben Bowman Was Going to Leave 360 and Go to Efes?

Exactly. I've talked to more than FEX and EFES. I'm a businessman with hundreds of agents. But not once have I changed. Says something about Brad and 360. Not to mentioned being part of what me Doug and spur city have is irreplaceable!

I'm going with Ben on this one. Even if you are HAPPY where you are at currently, you would be STUPID not to shop contracts/leads/IMOs... That's just part of this biz.

----------

That dam Bowman is like Bigfoot; a lot of people have stories but no proof he even exist.

I'm pretty sure people have seen Boman.

Now PeteyBear on the other hand could be a 14 yr old girl with an iPhone for all we know...

I'm going with Ben on this one. Even if you are HAPPY where you are at currently, you would be STUPID not to shop contracts/leads/IMOs... That's just part of this biz.

----------

I'm pretty sure people have seen Boman.

Now PeteyBear on the other hand could be a 14 yr old girl with an iPhone for all we know...

Few weeks ago I was in Georgia. Had roughly 25 agents there. Last week I was in Birmingham and it was mentioned on the forum. That's one thing about me, I don't hide and I travel everywhere. Anyone can jump in their car and meet me easily.

Ben thought about it.. didn't do it... Still trying to figure out why this is/was "earth shattering" news deserving of a thread... :skeptical:

Lol Brad better be careful as he could be heading from a million $ house to a double wide if most of his overrides are dependent on Ben Snake.

Most smart IMO's /?agents buy there house based on there own work, I know I did.

Insurance is funny most people, I think if they go from one IMO to another is somehow backstabbing, assuming it's a open conversation.

As a businessman as we are supposed to be as agents, if he's going to another IMO to get a raise it's no different than working a deal underhandedly to go from Dell to Apple

Latest posts

Back