Wow Ben Bowman Was Going to Leave 360 and Go to Efes?

peteybear

Guru
100+ Post Club
We've now heard from several agents how Bowman will stab someone in the back for a better deal. I recall Gooner saying in Alabama that Ben was bad mouthing Brad. Brad if most of your business is thu Ben you could be in trouble. I've heard many agents say good old southern boy Ben is a snake.

We've now heard from several agents how Bowman will stab someone in the back for a better deal. I recall Gooner saying in Alabama that Ben was bad mouthing Brad. Brad if most of your business is thu Ben you could be in trouble. I've heard many agents say good old southern boy Ben is a snake.

You should've heard some of the things he told me on the phone about his feelings with Brad, especially Brad's million dollar house, while he was negotiating a deal with EFES

If EFES had offered Ben something Better than what he already has, and he would have taken it, would you really say that is Back Stabbing?

I Put my family and myself before Brad and everyone else on the planet. If EFES or anyone else has something better to offer us, I am all ears.

An agent that puts his family before his IMO is a smart agent.

Now you're just spreading "he said, she said" nonsense. The sad part is that you actually started a thread in order to do it.

If EFES had offered Ben something Better than what he already has, and he would have taken it, would you really say that is Back Stabbing?

I Put my family and myself before Brad and everyone else on the planet. If EFES or anyone else has something better to offer us, I am all ears.

An agent that puts his family before his IMO is a smart agent.

Now you're just spreading "he said, she said" nonsense. The sad part is that you actually started a thread in order to do it.

That's valid point. The story I got from EFES is completely different that what's been posted here.

Even about who initiated contact between him and EFES. And especially different on what the offer was or is.

Did you also contact EFES about going with them?

Lol Brad better be careful as he could be heading from a million $ house to a double wide if most of his overrides are dependent on Ben Snake.

Did you also contact EFES about going with them?

No, I sent Chase an email and was clear that it was out of curiosity since I still recommend agents to them on a regular basis. I also am smart enough to know that if there was a good offer to be made, that they would make it.

Joe called me instead of Chase.

Just the same old same with slightly better contracts!

hopefully it works out for him. Maybe EFES is a different company , compared to the way they were 12-18 months ago

I will say this. EFES is definitely now an IMO for agents. Once you show you can produce, only $37,500.00 in three months gets a new agent into the Elite program. Then if they produce more-at the end of the agent can get increases on his %'s up to above street. All while having the HUGE back office support, training, and DM program.

Now, some agents who are currently with EFES who do qualify now for the Elite program have decided to stay at their lower %'s because they can't fathom the idea of paying more for their DM pieces. I guess they don't see the forest for the trees. :twitchy:

This is so funny! I've been with 360 and I'm still here! You can read/believe what you want. Do I agree with everything Brad does? No! My agents rely on me not Brad! Brad has helped and backed me up several times. So one agent says I was leaving 360 and now it's proof? I also talked to FEX a while back (long while) they have a great program but I stayed where I'm at. Talked to EFES and stayed where I'm at. I haven't jumped ship.

Back