You Had Me at the Russian Space Station

How old were the policy's? I'm very cautious replacing at that age because of contestability. Did anyone happen to see Aetna's weekly email today? The first item was about contestability in final expense policy's.It recommended to discuss the 2 yr contestabilty with all clients and the importance of filling out the app truthfully. It also recommended to not replace coverage over 2 yrs old and to only write additional coverage leaving the orginal policy in force. Its tells me Aetna was bombed with clean sheeting with no rx or mib up to a yr ago. They must have had a lot of contestable claims.

I'll take Peteybear for $1000, Alex.

I actually put him with GW. The wife with Trans. He was a mess, but everything was over 2 years, so it should be level.

He had LH modified. For about 6 months. The AmAm hadn't even drafted yet.

Eh I had a guy tell me today about his drug use in his 20's and about finding Jesus and all that. Your story is better.

I was on a riding along in Selinsgrove, PA years ago when we knocked on a door in a trailer park. Turned out the old dude was one of "Merrill's Marauders".:cool:

I was on a riding along in Selinsgrove, PA years ago when we knocked on a door in a trailer park. Turned out the old dude was one of "Merrill's Marauders".:cool:

Enjoy those visits while you can. Not many of those Vets left to give you a first hand account and soon they will all be gone.. :sad:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. He wasn't getting his meds through the VA. He might not have any been a vet...

Though he was wearing camouflage pants!

He must watch Turner Movie Channel. Wizard of Oz, was on last week. Next story, on how his house was blown to Oz.

takes me back to my first week at metlife......had the daughter of Red Adair wanting to buy $1 mill whole lifes on all family members and was going to fly us to their beach house to do the app's........needless to say she was crazy.....

Back