You Had Me at the Russian Space Station

takes me back to my first week at metlife......had the daughter of Red Adair wanting to buy $1 mill whole lifes on all family members and was going to fly us to their beach house to do the app's........needless to say she was crazy.....

What was it that gave it away?:err:

It was a good learning experience though.:laugh:

yea.....in 23 years this was lesson one.......then there was the selling over inflated ul's to pay off the house and the call the next day to cancel the deal.......

Writing several family members of a current client Monday. A 20 something guy with craaaazy eyes ran toward me and insisted that I tell his sister about the Black Madonna. He said cuz I'm a business man I would know all about it. And how Adam had another wife before Eve. Her name was Lilly. Lilly is a name that refers to purity and white. But you know they had a argument and you know they had to split up. That's when God gave Eve to Adam. He is going to Saginaw Valley State for a Theology, sociology, and business degree. Oh yah, the confirmation that all this is true is that it came from Europe. You see, In Europe, they read books. Nobody else reads books.

So I'm in a house, well a section 8 apartment, replacing a few Lincoln heritage policies and an AmAm policy. Husband was 80 years old and was regaling me with tales of his military experience. He told me how he'd been shot 22 times in his career. That he was the last marine to ever use a sword in battle. That he was also the first Navy seal. Then he was explaining why he was taking medicine for osteoporosis. It was because of his five tours on the Russians space station Mir. Well at first he said two, but the wife jumped in and corrected him that it was actually five. Believe it or not, I still believed him at this point, only because his wife was telling most of the stories. Then they just kept getting better and better. That last battle with the swords...that was when he and 120 Marines held off 5000 Chinese from invading North Korea. The Chinese also had swords. He originally gave me the wrong Social Security number. His wife corrected him and said, "not that identity." See, he was with Naval intelligence and had five different identities. He actually had five different funerals. He said he even visited one of his graves. He knew Queen Elizabeth. and the wife comments that she really liked him, because he saved Prince Harry. Then he may not even need life insurance because he's full blooded Cheyenne. Meeting up with the Tribal Elders in Montana this summer. And on my way out the wife tells me the best story, the best story to her. He was nominated for the Congressional medal of honor… Twice. The first time he didn't get it because he was 17 he was too young and the second time he didn't get it was because he was in the middle of being court-martialed for wearing a Marine uniform on the battlefield when he was with the Navy or vice versa. There were many more stories sprinkled throughout the conversation, but those are the highlights haha! $1450 AP though. Only in FE!!

Surprised he didn't talk about agent orange

Writing several family members of a current client Monday. A 20 something guy with craaaazy eyes ran toward me and insisted that I tell his sister about the Black Madonna. He said cuz I'm a business man I would know all about it. And how Adam had another wife before Eve. Her name was Lilly. Lilly is a name that refers to purity and white. But you know they had a argument and you know they had to split up. That's when God gave Eve to Adam. He is going to Saginaw Valley State for a Theology, sociology, and business degree. Oh yah, the confirmation that all this is true is that it came from Europe. You see, In Europe, they read books. Nobody else reads books.

It was actually Lilith, not Lilly.

Back