You Know what Grinds my Gears

Has Miley mover yet?

Yeah, she moved somewhere out of the country, NYC I think? Billy said he was looking at the bright side as it isn't that far from Kentucky and he won't need the passport that was revoked by spiteful First Lady Laura Bush after he chopped off his mullet. True story.:)

Yeah, she moved somewhere out of the country, NYC I think? Billy said he was looking at the bright side as it isn't that far from Kentucky and he won't need the passport that was revoked by spiteful First Lady Laura Bush after he chopped off his mullet. True story.:)

I worked for Billy Ray's father and Miley's grand father for 12 years. But I knew his dad for 20 years before I went to work for him. I've known the Cyrus family for a long time. Miley not so much. She was a small child the last time I was with the family.

Ron Cyrus was as fine a man that ever lived. They are good people. Miley may have gone Hollywood but she has good roots to fall back on.

I worked for Billy Ray's father and Miley's grand father for 12 years. But I knew his dad for 20 years before I went to work for him. I've known the Cyrus family for a long time. Miley not so much. She was a small child the last time I was with the family.

Ron Cyrus was as fine a man that ever lived. They are good people. Miley may have gone Hollywood but she has good roots to fall back on.

Great story, JD. Miley does have excellent roots which her father made her very aware of considering Billy Ray did a special for the History Channel a few years back on the history of the Hillbillies. Most interesting show. How they were the first to skirmish and win battles against the British in the mountains (see where Miley gets her feistiness from:laugh:).

Word spread up north and that gave the rest the confidence they could get it done. It's apparent the Cyruses are proud, talented, and intelligent people.

great story, jd. Miley does have excellent roots which her father made her very aware of considering billy ray did a special for the history channel a few years back on the history of the hillbillies. Most interesting show. How they were the first to skirmish and win battles against the british in the mountains (see where miley gets her feistiness from:laugh:).

Word spread up north and that gave the rest the confidence they could get it done. It's apparent the cyruses are proud, talented, and intelligent people.

affd841b9332c5422bdda28eec37499e0bfa7e961d703442383dff8e5ad4562a.jpg

. .

Back