Your Man Friday for Appt. Setting...

Well, because I set appt's part time and that requires leads which not all agents provide so in many cases I must thus how I have interfaced w/Lead Jerk and other leads brokers as well over the years. And yes I do not have 100 posts but only means I am pretty busy and do other things each day and week beside post on this site

That doesn't mean however I appreciate it any less nor. do I feel this makes me a spammer OR,that information I post now and again about what I currently do that could possibly help you guys out until I would get licensed along w/questions and other banter like others are harming anyone or the integrity of the board or group here in fact as I have stated I have helped many of you all out in the past.

In addition to in the offers section, i see many regulars out here discuss and toss around all types of things they are involved with and know about to assist others and for me that's what it's all about is helping others if I can and is why I enjoy this biz and hope to make the jump out from behind the desk hopefully late this year. But for now, I happy behind my headset and phone and remain a true fan. I am sincerely sorry if this has offended you in any way but, I am not a bad guy really :) Many, many folks appreciate what I do and the little reliable service I provide on the side I hope you have a great day anyways.....

so I can hear your voice do this for me

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder use this website to record the following message

"Hi I'm Spur City and on any given post I will somehow manage to include my groups numbers for the week or the phrase "the squad".

Copy the link for the saved recording then post it here and I will hire you if I like the sound of your voice.

so I can hear your voice do this for me

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder use this website to record the following message

"Hi I'm Spur City and on any given post I will somehow manage to include my groups numbers for the week or the phrase "the squad".

Copy the link for the saved recording then post it here and I will hire you if I like the sound of your voice.

Sorry dude-don't really feel warm/fuzzy in doing that since I don't ya yet and all not to mention I got a bad URL bounce back when I did click on that link to check it out. I do appreciate the reply though. You have a nice day bud...

----------

Sorry dude-don't really feel warm/fuzzy in doing that since I don't ya yet and all not to mention I got a bad URL bounce back when I did click on that link to check it out. I do appreciate the reply though. You have a nice day bud...

Sorry dude-don't really feel warm/fuzzy in doing that since I don't know ya yet and all not to mention I got a bad URL bounce back when I did click on that link to check it out. I do appreciate the reply though. You have a nice day bud...

----------

Sorry dude-don't really feel warm/fuzzy in doing that since I don't know ya yet and all not to mention I got a bad URL bounce back when I did click on that link to check it out. I do appreciate the reply though. You have a nice day bud...

I didn't quite catch that, could you repeat it one more time.;)

Latest posts

Back