Your Man Friday for Appt. Setting...

so I can hear your voice do this for me

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder use this website to record the following message

"Hi I'm Spur City and on any given post I will somehow manage to include my groups numbers for the week or the phrase "the squad".

Copy the link for the saved recording then post it here and I will hire you if I like the sound of your voice.

New Great Movie Just Announced..."Night of the Insurance Squad Zombies"

9205465-248624367_3-s4-v1.png

----------

Oh and BTW John, if you are affiliated w/the Lead Jerk-I have worked with your telemarketed leads before as well and they are quite good so I will still share that w/you despite you bashing me and despite I am a past customer of your firm :)

No bash LOL, I just like mixing it up in here, you should see how bad some get treated with offers after they make them:D

Sorry dude-don't really feel warm/fuzzy in doing that since I don't ya yet and all not to mention I got a bad URL bounce back when I did click on that link to check it out. I do appreciate the reply though. You have a nice day bud...

----------

Sorry dude-don't really feel warm/fuzzy in doing that since I don't know ya yet and all not to mention I got a bad URL bounce back when I did click on that link to check it out. I do appreciate the reply though. You have a nice day bud...
You clicked a blind link from this guy?

New Great Movie Just Announced..."Night of the Insurance Squad Zombies"

9205465-248624367_3-s4-v1.png

----------

No bash LOL, I just like mixing it up in here, you should see how bad some get treated with offers after they make them:D

Mixing it up means being a trouble maker.. I'd never buy from him.

Back