Your Man Friday for Appt. Setting...

insurancefan

Super Genius
Hello and Best to all,

As some of you know-I preset appointments from my home office part time while i continue to seek possibly getting licensed. I have been part of this great community for a few years now and always appreciate the great articles, feedback and comradery. Nothing else like this on the web.

Shout out here to those of you whom I know and have worked with before and if not-nice to meet you. When I have some free time that opens up-I generally offer my services out here to anyone who may need assistance in having their leads pre-set a few days each week.

I am currently available for dials once again on the weekends to book you a few full days and/or assist in filling your following week. This is prime time to catch folks at home as we know. I can also help you catch up on your older/aged leads as well.

Most of my experience in my past 10 years of doing this is in working FE/Medicare leads. I very much enjoy the senior circuit. I do this on a 100% commission basis as well-not hourly as a lot in my biz do. If we don't sit-we don't make.

I am also very familiar w/setting rural so while I am glad to hear from any/all, if you sell to the small town USA crowd and are in need of some calling done-I would love to hear from you as well.

If you would like to talk-you should be able to PM me or off line at mtgline at att dot net. Thank you for allowing me to post and continue to enjoy all the benefits this site has to offer.

Have a great day everyone

Hello and Best to all,

As some of you know-I preset appointments from my home office part time while i continue to seek possibly getting licensed. I have been part of this great community for a few years now and always appreciate the great articles, feedback and comradery. Nothing else like this on the web.

Shout out here to those of you whom I know and have worked with before and if not-nice to meet you. When I have some free time that opens up-I generally offer my services out here to anyone who may need assistance in having their leads pre-set a few days each week.

I am currently available for dials once again on the weekends to book you a few full days and/or assist in filling your following week. This is prime time to catch folks at home as we know. I can also help you catch up on your older/aged leads as well.

Most of my experience in my past 10 years of doing this is in working FE/Medicare leads. I very much enjoy the senior circuit. I do this on a 100% commission basis as well-not hourly as a lot in my biz do. If we don't sit-we don't make.

I am also very familiar w/setting rural so while I am glad to hear from any/all, if you sell to the small town USA crowd and are in need of some calling done-I would love to hear from you as well.

If you would like to talk-you should be able to PM me or off line at mtgline at att dot net. Thank you for allowing me to post and continue to enjoy all the benefits this site has to offer.

Have a great day everyone

This belongs in the offers section or.......

10217130-248624367_3-s4-v1.png

I am sorry you feel this way and can assure you I am not or have no intentions of spamming anyone. I run a legitimate and professional service here in the Midwest and have been for the past 10 years now and simply offering my help to those who may need it. I have assisted many agents over the years so I am the real deal sir. I still appreciate the forum.

I am sorry you feel this way and can assure you I am not or have no intentions of spamming anyone. I run a legitimate and professional service here in the Midwest and have been for the past 10 years now and simply offering my help to those who may need it. I have assisted many agents over the years so I am the real deal sir. I still appreciate the forum.

Could you follow the rules?

Oh and BTW John, if you are affiliated w/the Lead Jerk-I have worked with your telemarketed leads before as well and they are quite good so I will still share that w/you despite you bashing me and despite I am a past customer of your firm :)

Oh and BTW John, if you are affiliated w/the Lead Jerk-I have worked with your telemarketed leads before as well and they are quite good so I will still share that w/you despite you bashing me and despite I am a past customer of your firm :)

Almost everyone of your posts is spam. You don't post it in the offers section, because.....you don't have 100 posts, which means......you're breaking the rules, which means.....you're a spammer. :yes:

You've bought leads from JG? Why would you do that if you don't have a license?:skeptical:

Well, because I set appt's part time and that requires leads which not all agents provide so in many cases I must thus how I have interfaced w/Lead Jerk and other leads brokers as well over the years. And yes I do not have 100 posts but only means I am pretty busy and do other things each day and week beside post on this site

That doesn't mean however I appreciate it any less nor. do I feel this makes me a spammer OR,that information I post now and again about what I currently do that could possibly help you guys out until I would get licensed along w/questions and other banter like others are harming anyone or the integrity of the board or group here in fact as I have stated I have helped many of you all out in the past.

In addition to in the offers section, i see many regulars out here discuss and toss around all types of things they are involved with and know about to assist others and for me that's what it's all about is helping others if I can and is why I enjoy this biz and hope to make the jump out from behind the desk hopefully late this year. But for now, I happy behind my headset and phone and remain a true fan. I am sincerely sorry if this has offended you in any way but, I am not a bad guy really :) Many, many folks appreciate what I do and the little reliable service I provide on the side I hope you have a great day anyways.....

Well, because I set appt's part time and that requires leads which not all agents provide so in many cases I must thus how I have interfaced w/Lead Jerk and other leads brokers as well over the years. And yes I do not have 100 posts but only means I am pretty busy and do other things each day and week beside post on this site

That doesn't mean however I appreciate it any less nor. do I feel this makes me a spammer OR,that information I post now and again about what I currently do that could possibly help you guys out until I would get licensed along w/questions and other banter like others are harming anyone or the integrity of the board or group here in fact as I have stated I have helped many of you all out in the past.

In addition to in the offers section, i see many regulars out here discuss and toss around all types of things they are involved with and know about to assist others and for me that's what it's all about is helping others if I can and is why I enjoy this biz and hope to make the jump out from behind the desk hopefully late this year. But for now, I happy behind my headset and phone and remain a true fan. I am sincerely sorry if this has offended you in any way but, I am not a bad guy really :) Many, many folks appreciate what I do and the little reliable service I provide on the side I hope you have a great day anyways.....

All that is fine and dandy. But you still made an offer and it wasn't in the offers section.

If you can't follow the rules of this board then how does one know that you will follow the guideline they set forth for your services?

And you are correct, others violate the rules too. I don't know how that helps your argument.

Yes, others do mention their services, but they also contribute to the Forum by taking part in discussions and offering free advice.

I just looked through your posts, and every one of them are pimping your services. That's the ONLY reason that you're here! You're a pimp and a spammer! :yes:

Latest posts

Back