Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Health Insurance Exchange Forum > Florida

Reply to Allstate Agency in Fort Lauderdale Needs Licensed Producer     
Old 03-05-2017, 07:19 AM   #1

State: HollyRichardson is an Insurance Agent from
Allstate Agency in Fort Lauderdale Needs Licensed Producer Allstate Agency in Fort Lauderdale Needs Licensed Producer
I am the floor manager of a well established Allstate Agency in business over 25 years. I myself have been an agent for almost 20 years. It is extremely difficult to find good honest producers. Many exaggerate their experience and capabilities. Our office is beautiful, successful and truly a nice place to work. The owner pays a fair salary plus commission and incentives. Please contact me with anyone interested in a position. The office number is 954-966-2021. Allstate experience is preferable but not mandatory. A 440 license is acceptable as well. I would appreciate any help to get the word out.

Thank you,
Holly
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Allstate Agency in Fort Lauderdale Needs Licensed Producer

Reply to Allstate Agency in Fort Lauderdale Needs Licensed Producer 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Health Insurance Exchange Forum > Florida