Florida Blue Agents, Get in Here!

BTW blue may have changed another policy, we were told today if you give up your appointment or loose it through other means they will never appoint you again.
You must have been in the same meeting I was in! He was very pointed with that statement.

BTW blue may have changed another policy, we were told today if you give up your appointment or loose it through other means they will never appoint you again.
You must have been in the same meeting I was in! He was very pointed with that statement.

Yes he was and yes I would have been in same meetiing. Can not believe there are over 1700 appointed with blue in Florida, I can remember way back about 600.

Were you in the one for Medicare last week?

Last edited:
Im doing my gorman medicare modules right now and failed one, and now I cant move forward! now what???

It should give you three tries.

I missed last week but I'm all set up to offer it.

Yes I failed all three because I had the bright idea of taking the exam while also taking an under 65 exam and having a healthcare.gov person on speaker phone. Now I can't move forward at all to the next modules. Now what?

I think you're screwed as you have to call the ASC (agent service center) and request another try. That typically takes 24 hours for the ASC to coordinate with Gorman. Maybe Blue Diamond knows another way?

I think you're screwed as you have to call the ASC (agent service center) and request another try. That typically takes 24 hours for the ASC to coordinate with Gorman. Maybe Blue Diamond knows another way?

Well, the deadline is today. Does that mean I'm screwed period?

Man, I hate to seem whiny and take the responsibility off of myself, but my upline has been useless in this process. I'm flying blind here.

Man, that's a tough break. I don't think you can overcome this but contact someone first thing in the morning and see what you can do. I'm just a ground soldier.

No I don't think you're screwed, call the asc in the morning and ask for another try or find out who your area director is and call him/her, but you may have better luck with asc. They can get you another try. But you cannot do any marketing until you pass.

----------

Did not miss a thing except Mr. V.P. was there and along with our area director and then again both harped on exclusivity, I have never heard them do this before in a seminar.

Have a feeling they will be doing more seeding this year, they don't need 1700 agents.

They've probably perused FLDFS and seen how many of their agents can sell the other stuff too.

----------

Any luck Life Worth??????

Back